• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed week #57 2018-06-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Most of the GB´s that has coins as secondary output are either not advisable or not the first and best choise. The exception is perhaps Aachen if one is fighting, but essentially CDM and Zeus does the exact same thing.

Chateau gives coins as secondary output, yet I think that should be one of the very first GBs one builds.

DeletedUser113901

"Capitol is not an useful GB ."

Correct – Capitol is the least desirebale Population generating GB.
Innovation Tower is to prefer since its secondary output is FP´s
For players who is aiming for a nearly and only GB based population the Habitat is the next addition.

Choosing GBs always think in a long stretch; Will I be in Coin or Supplies need a few Eras from now. The Answer is very possilbe not – If a player has St. Marks and either Ligthhouse or Royal Albert Hall the chances of being in big trouble for Coins or Supplies are very slim.

Use this as a guideline for choosing GB´s; - What is the GB´s secondary output?. Most of the GB´s that has coins as secondary output are either not advisable or not the first and best choise. The exception is perhaps Aachen if one is fighting, but essentially CDM and Zeus does the exact same thing.
True but Aachen is better than CDM because it's smaller and cheaper , and Zeus level a lot is too expensive and not enough rewarding . Anyway you need the 3 of them .And château Frontenac is nice if you already have the arc .

DeletedUser113901

Wouldn't it be better for SA or even any previous age ? For the bonuses it would be -300 happyness per level ( due to only bad news travelling that way ) and +5% supply building production time per level ( due to unefective procedure ) .

DeletedUser111866

True but Aachen is better than CDM because it's smaller and cheaper , and Zeus level a lot is too expensive and not enough rewarding . Anyway you need the 3 of them .And château Frontenac is nice if you already have the arc .
Well, Aachen is 4x6, CDM is 5x5, so Aachen isn't smaller by a noticeable margin. But CDM's secondary boost is way better than Aachen's, even if Aachen lets you play an UBQ for free early, meaning it gives extra resources. You are right about one needing all three of ZAC to qualify as a warrior. The Chateau is a tad harder to get than Arc provided both are in abundance, as arcs are leveled furiously and CFs way slower, but CF's bonus is independent of Arc's, and it also requires a different optimization target that ubiquitous FPs, so while its usability is moot, those that play it to the top get more than probanly what Arc gives, and some diamonds on top.

DeletedUser113265

@MrBombo, how was the exam?

Passed :) Thanks, just got home!

Good GB discussion going! :)

On the GB theme, I have a 3FP in the mud donation guild message. Some participate and some don't. Should I "punish" those who don't participate or make it voluntary, as in, if you donate, then people will donate when you build...

Any suggestions?

Ati2

Legend
Congratulations! :)

Well, if it's voluntary, then who is going to keep track of who is participating, and who isn't. That'll be a huge mess. I would send a warning to everyone not putting their FP in.

DeletedUser113265

Congratulations! :)

Well, if it's voluntary, then who is going to keep track of who is participating, and who isn't. That'll be a huge mess. I would send a warning to everyone not putting their FP in.

Ended up saying that its up to those who put their GB. If you put your GB, or plan on doing so, you need to donate. If not well you do or youre out :)

Ati2

Legend
We have something similar, but with only 1 FP.

To be frank, I never fully understood this. I mean, I always had the FPs ready for level 1, so when I build the GB, I can immediately start using it. When waiting for others--sure, I get some free FPs, but it will be ready whenever other people feel like it.

I actually have the Arc "in the mud" now. Do I put that 70 FPs in it, so it can start doing its magic immediately? Or do I wait for guild members to put in their FPs? Difficult choices. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.