• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #52 2018-04-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
If it was just as easy for you to put a CdM up as an AO...which would you place first?

I don't have experience with AO, but from reading the descriptions, I would rather go with the +30% (at level 10) that is always there (CdM), than the +50% that you only have less than 7% chance for (at level 10) (AO).

Not to mention that CdM at level 49 will always give you the +50% bonus, while at the same level, AO will still only give you a less than 15% chance for it.

... or I'm completely misunderstanding how AO works... :)

This kind of confuses me: "The Critical Hit bonus applies to all attacking armies, including the defending army in PvP." It applies to all attacking armies, including the defending army? Errr, what?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It means that it applies to all attacks, including the attacks made by your defending army.
I woukd place CdM first. It gives both attack and defence bonus, which helps your troops survive longer. AO is a nice cherry on the top, but CdM is the cake's basr.

Thanks. I've got sets of both and thought it might be more intimidating if people saw an AO in my tiny city but I think you're right...practicially better to focus on ZAC especially the CdM

DeletedUser111866

I guess I'll send a message first to see if he plans to upgrade the tavern at any point.
You know what, I've once encountered a player like this, and he said "I'm not paying diamonds to upgrade me tavern!" Perhaps this one is like that kid, I had to say that there's a button to pay with tavern silver, he went like wow :P
I've got Alcatraz and Frauenkirche of Dresden. This together with the Cherry Garden and the streets provides my city with 15,000 happiness, even though my peasants only require just under 5,000 to be enthusiastic.
Yep, Traz is the way to go happiness wise, because it has the best bonus on top of happiness, and it's big enough for happiness/sq to not want other sources of happiness. I've stored me pavilion once planting a Traz, and still I have 4k extra happiness on top of what's needed, with a level 1 Traz.

Emberguard

Legend
You know what, I've once encountered a player like this, and he said "I'm not paying diamonds to upgrade me tavern!" Perhaps this one is like that kid, I had to say that there's a button to pay with tavern silver, he went like wow :P.
Is there a way to pay with diamonds? I didn't think there was

Status
Not open for further replies.