• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #52 2018-04-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
No hurry, Amy. Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm glad that I was able to get that 45th tavern visit to complete my DC. However, given some of the earlier comments, including my own, it's rather ironic that the tavern that saved my bacon was this one.

table.JPG

I noticed the tavern before when I visited it and he was definitely high on the list to be pruned. He has about 120,000 points and the city looks 'busy' but I guess I'll send a message first to see if he plans to upgrade the tavern at any point.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Very ironic! Except that you have to do something to get it, maybe he hadn’t noticed there was a tavern up there at the top...

DeletedUser113110

No hurry, Amy. Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm glad that I was able to get that 45th tavern visit to complete my DC. However, given some of the earlier comments, including my own, it's rather ironic that the tavern that saved my bacon was this one.

View attachment 15108

I noticed the tavern before when I visited it and he was definitely high on the list to be pruned. He has about 120,000 points and the city looks 'busy' but I guess I'll send a message first to see if he plans to upgrade the tavern at any point.
Is that your brother?:P

Iwateguy

Major-General
That quest can be quite a pain.

If at 100k points, it's empty, then he must clear the table every now and then.

Whenever I get it, I figure it's a toss-up whether I'm going to just squeak through (like this time) or fall just short.

He does seem to empty the table from time to time but doesn't seem interested in upgrades.

Is that your brother?:P

No, my brother has much longer hair.

DeletedUser

I'm seriously considering building Innovation Tower. I know that strategy-wise it is a sound choice, but I kinda like my houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.