• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I don't believe in the multiple-world theory. :D
I totally rely on it to keep those Diamonds rolling in! Although feel that I'm now not spending enough time on my main city and will have to spend less on the others which could affect Diamond production.

DeletedUser111866

I totally rely on it to keep those Diamonds rolling in! Although feel that I'm now not spending enough time on my main city and will have to spend less on the others which could affect Diamond production.
I wonder how many diamonds/week you haul, and how many hours/day you spend. I feel like spending more than 1 hour per day for my two worlds is kind of too much... :(

Ati2

Legend

I meant that as a joke, referring to the real-life multiple worlds theory. :)

LadyHecate

Major-General
I wonder how many diamonds/week you haul
I'll try and capture the amount over a month period; I'm intrigued too!
how many hours/day you spend
Too many! I've the advantage of living away during the week so can do 1hr in the a.m. over breakfast/shower, 4-5 hrs in the evening whilst cooking/eating/TV/reading, but then spend very little at weekends when home with family.
I meant that as a joke, referring to the real-life multiple worlds theory.
I know but realise that sarcasm doesn't always work when posting!

The next event after Cleopatra has an 'acquire a province' too :-(
It's getting harder on my main world to do these! Whilst in CE, I'm on the AF Pt3 campaign map and have still been able to fight through the Provinces with CE troops but managed to lose my first battle just recently. I know Negotiation will be an option but not for too long as I believe Promethium is required to Negotiate some sectors eventually.

DeletedUser

Yup, you can only do events and era-camping at the same time for so long...

DeletedUser

I didn't complete the Marilyn event last year due to a non-avoidable Research a Tech quest and recall similarly not completing the Summer event either for the same reason.
What was the reward of the Marilyn event?

AussieAlex

Overlord
I like purple flowers.

CC818F12-F69F-41DA-911B-F910BF2FF882.jpeg

I saw this photo of a black pansy the other day; the centre was stunning. And it has purple in it :)

Attachments

• F99459D1-6AEB-4928-BA1B-A2CCEFBD5E7D.jpeg
    F99459D1-6AEB-4928-BA1B-A2CCEFBD5E7D.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.