• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #50 2018-04-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think so! TE was an awful Era to play, I hated it, and would highly recommend to any leaving CE to quickly progress straight to The Future. For AF/OF, the attack/defence DAs in GE are silly numbers and require correspondingly silly GB levels in order to fight your way through. I don't have such GB levels on my AF city as I've raced through the Eras to get there; as such I only make c. #40 in the 'hood each week there. I'll wait for a new Era to be released before moving into OF in order that the big OF players correspondingly move out of OF.

How big are the DA boosts in GE for CE?

vikingraider

Emperor
I think so! TE was an awful Era to play, I hated it, and would highly recommend to any leaving CE to quickly progress straight to The Future. For AF/OF, the attack/defence DAs in GE are silly numbers and require correspondingly silly GB levels in order to fight your way through. I don't have such GB levels on my AF city as I've raced through the Eras to get there; as such I only make c. #40 in the 'hood each week there. I'll wait for a new Era to be released before moving into OF in order that the big OF players correspondingly move out of OF.

I agree, I really didn't like the TE maps

50% plus from the start I think

LadyHecate

Major-General
Level 1 starts at 50% and Level 4 finishes at 140%. But CE combat is very simple once you know what you're doing! 90% of GE encounters can be completed with 1 x AAV + 7 Rogues and the other 10% by 8 Attack Helicopters. I don't lose units on Levels 1/2 and rarely lose even a handful on level 3. Consequently, I tend to use unattached troops for levels 1-3 and save my attached units for level 4 to avoid losses that I can't rebuild in barracks.

DeletedUser

Level 1 starts at 50% and Level 4 finishes at 140%. But CE combat is very simple once you know what you're doing! 90% of GE encounters can be completed with 1 x AAV + 7 Rogues and the other 10% by 8 Attack Helicopters. I don't lose units on Levels 1/2 and rarely lose even a handful on level 3. Consequently, I tend to use unattached troops for levels 1-3 and save my attached units for level 4 to avoid losses that I can't rebuild in barracks.
Thank you. I also hear that it is relatively easy to get TF units in CE?

Emberguard

Legend
Main world L (it's the only place to be!)
Diamond mines on A (PME), B (IA), C (AF), G (CE), M (IndA), N (PE), O (ME) and P (EMA).
"Week #50 2018-04-16." Week #50, so that'll be 50 weeks with no win!

Well then, I propose a "players award", given out by us the players to you - the awardee.

50FPs per user that wishes to participate in giving this to you to a GB of your choice within whichever world they have a world established in.

(Eg, you list one GB from each world you'd want the 50 FPs added to, we send a friend request on one of the worlds and add the FPs. Voila! Your prize at last)

LadyHecate

Major-General
@LadyHecate For how long have you been playing?
c. Sep 2015! Started during the Hero's Tale event that awarded the Speaker's Corner.

I also hear that it is relatively easy to get TF units in CE?
TE units are easy to get in CE, getting TF units requires substantially more planning, and getting AF units even more in depth planning ahead.

Well then, I propose a "players award", given out by us the players to you - the awardee.

50FPs per user that wishes to participate in giving this to you to a GB of your choice within whichever world they have a world established in.
LOL! Nice thought but not required! My main city regularly pulls in c. 300 FPs per day (not including GE and Arc rewards) and most of my diamond mines' GBs are almost maxed out due to a lack of BPs (self-inflicted to to a lack of time to Aid others!).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

TE units are easy to get in CE, getting TF units requires substantially more planning, and getting AF units even more in depth planning ahead.
Is that information that you can find in the Fandom Wiki by browsing the story quests, or do you need some other sort of information?

LadyHecate

Major-General
Is that information that you can find in the Fandom Wiki by browsing the story quests,
Exactly!
Basically don't unlock a CE tech unless a Story Line quest demands it and if you are going to unlock one then make sure it's required to eventually unlock the CE tech Stress Management as one of the Story quests requires that to be unlocked.

DeletedUser112581

90% of GE encounters can be completed with 1 x AAV + 7 Rogues and the other 10% by 8 Attack Helicopters.

Are rogues still useful in the CE? I thought they would stop being useful somewhere around CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.