• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #50 2018-04-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Woohoo! It's like 2 SoK minus the coins with a slightly less space footprint :lol:

Could see that giving me 3 FPs per 24 hrs on weekends, 2 FPs per weekday
I hadn't looked at it that way. My thoughts were, "daily productions = medals, not worth the trouble"

DeletedUser111589

wow impressive!) gotta feelin' it's harder to write disconnected pieces.....
would u care to recommand some new fant.authors?..until u publish smt;)))

I can't reccomend authors as I don't know their names, I could find it though. I read them through an app.
Dungeon defense
Ouroboros records - circus of Oubeniel
(These 2 can be found on novel updates, main characters are nuts from normal view, they are also ongoing novels)
- DanMachi (Shortened name, google will know what is being searched for. Jap work and totally different from two above, currently 10 translated volumes are published, it also has equally long "side story" for another character called Sword Oratoria. One of my favourites)

Depending on more specifications I could possibly suggest something else.

DeletedUser111589

Yuck yuck yuck!!! Walked into spiders web. Even collected spider with it. Such disgusting feeling

LadyHecate

Major-General
Why mining in AF?
Having decided to camp in CE on my main world, I decided to push one of my diamond mines further on the tech tree just to experience what I might be missing; game play, military tactics from later Era units etc. I could then both make an informed decision as to whether I was right to camp in CE whilst still being able to advise fellow guildies on the later Eras.

LadyHecate

Major-General
How many weeks so far has it been not winning the prize?
"Week #50 2018-04-16." Week #50, so that'll be 50 weeks with no win!

What was your conclusion @lady Hacate@? Is it better for you to stay in CE?
I think so! TE was an awful Era to play, I hated it, and would highly recommend to any leaving CE to quickly progress straight to The Future. For AF/OF, the attack/defence DAs in GE are silly numbers and require correspondingly silly GB levels in order to fight your way through. I don't have such GB levels on my AF city as I've raced through the Eras to get there; as such I only make c. #40 in the 'hood each week there. I'll wait for a new Era to be released before moving into OF in order that the big OF players correspondingly move out of OF.

Status
Not open for further replies.