• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything new with that? The last I saw about it, I wasn't too interested. A Chateau "perpetuum mobile" sounds more exciting to me.

Hey I had to ask about that. How's your heavy questing getting along? Is it working out like you expected yet?

There's 24-36 hours to complete the Event after the last Bonus/Daily quest becomes available.

Ok that's good to know. I ran out of lanterns and still don't have a single pond yet *sob*

Ati2

Legend
Hey I had to ask about that. How's your heavy questing getting along? Is it working out like you expected yet?

Heavy questing? What do you mean? I haven't actually started the Chateau project yet. I'm waiting for two things:

1, getting my attack/defense bonus to +90%, so I don't have to worry about GE (I'm at +78% at the moment, will be +81% by the end of the day); and
2, a decent diamond sale. Yeah, I do plan to invest some actual money into starting that project, but not below a +40% sale.

DeletedUser

Nice! I might be able to get one whole l2 set, but probably not the whole double set.

Oh no! Have you got everything else?

Yep I've got everything else and up to Lvl.2 too. Every time the pond came around, my luck would fall out *rolls eyes*. Oh and not a double set..i had no pieces at all when the event started out.

Heavy questing? What do you mean? I haven't actually started the Chateau project yet. I'm waiting for two things:

1, getting my attack/defense bonus to +90%, so I don't have to worry about GE (I'm at +78% at the moment, will be +81% by the end of the day); and
2, a decent diamond sale. Yeah, I do plan to invest some actual money into starting that project, but not below a +40% sale.

From what I gathered, your approach with the Chateau sounded like the cosmic raven heavy questing method.

I don't know what's up about the diamond sale either...i doubt I'd buy many but I haven't seen the red deal on diamonds in more than 3 months now

Ati2

Legend
From what I gathered, your approach with the Chateau sounded like the cosmic raven heavy questing method.

Yeah, that's what it'll be. But I first need a Chateau. :D :D :D

I don't know what's up about the diamond sale either...i doubt I'd buy many but I haven't seen the red deal on diamonds in more than 3 months now

I have 9 more percent to build up, then I might level up Alcatraz as well. If there's no sale by then, then I'll probably spend that money on other stuff. I do want to get other things IRL, and the money I put aside for diamonds is just sitting there...... :D

Yeah, that's what it'll be. But I first need a Chateau. :D :D :D

I have 9 more percent to build up, then I might level up Alcatraz as well. If there's no sale by then, then I'll probably spend that money on other stuff. I do want to get other things IRL, and the money I put aside for diamonds is just sitting there...... :D

Get that Chateau top priority. I thought you'd put it ahead of your other GB too because it sounded more like a long term plan..no?

It's strange that others report getting the diamond deals several times in the past months but it's been such a long while for me. It's also frustrating when it shows up in the wrong world and not the main world you wanted bonuses like the extra lanterns for example.

Ati2

Legend
Get that Chateau top priority. I thought you'd put it ahead of your other GB too because it sounded more like a long term plan..no?

I'm having fun with GE, so that's my top priority at the moment.

I just gave my army a try at level 2 (15th encounter), and lost a rouge. Not nice. I don't want to lose any. :D So I still need to work on it a bit more. :)

When the time comes, if you need help with goods for Château, let me know, I migh be able to help some.

Thank you! I'll send you an in-game message in a few minutes.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't quite understand why they don't have the same sales at the same times across worlds.

DeletedUser

I've just cleared my friend list of inactive friends, and I had 17 spots to send invitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.