• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

I cannot leave the guild because if I do what some (many?) people would do to me is just so scary.
Pfft, what they can really do once you leave? No threats, no hood, they can at most break friendship if there was any. And, I would plain RUN from such a situation, especially here where running doesn't cost much.

Emberguard

Legend
That's good @Pink.Buffoon

@kya-koro there's good and bad in every guild. My suggestion would be to try to forgive those you feel have wronged you. I know it won't be easy. Forgiveness means not holding something against them and giving up the right to get even.

You could leave the guild but you'll still bring whatever attitude and view on the world you have wherever you go. So if you can't let go of this problem given it's not going anywhere, then you'll simply take that with you if you did join another guild.

I don't think the guild will do anything to you if you leave as long as they do not feel they're being taken advantage of. Regardless of your choice I'll stand by your decision and defend it if need be. You're my friend and I want to see you thriving, not in an environment that doesn't suit you.

DeletedUser111866

Not too excited about event start, but doing some quests early would be nice.

DeletedUser96901

Do you count only event prizes? I'm sure there would be some "more common" prizes like wishing wells etc.
as grand prize (the first Wishing Well should be reached from everybody)
or in the chests (4% SoK for example)

but changing daily prizes are only the 5 kits

EDIT
event startet
SoK is the first grand prize on live
damn wanted those wishing wells in my side worlds

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, I wanted WWs on my side worlds too...

Edit: Where has it started, though? D and L still say that it'll start in half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.