• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Zbierz 800 monet

Is that "Collect 800 gold"? :D Do we get to learn another language while playing this event? :D

index.php
LOL! If I recall there are also a couple of main story line Quests that used to pop up in Polish too!

Emberguard

Legend
Just got about 1k florins through the 5% + then the 15% gambling \o/
Ok on Noarsil for the same amount of tickets got 500~. My neighbourhood doesn't seem to be as active for this. Perhaps that because this is Iron age and not the Late middle ages of Houndsmoor?

Edit:

Ok so far:
Houndsmoor 1,000~
Noarsil 500~

Ordhorvar 0.... Yep all tickets including the first two quests that give tickets and it's a big fat 0
Korch 300~

I get the feeling like Houndsmoor is somehow really lucky..... It performed really well in PoH cooler chests too

In any case. No way I'll be going for the bridge. It'd require me to continuously log on just to get a chance at getting coins to then get a chance at maybe getting the bridge​

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Major-General
Napoleon historical event just started on Beta. Final reward gives Napoleon avatar and a new 2x3 building in the Baroque Garden style: Royal Marble Gateway - providing coins every 8hrs and an (Era-related) attack boost. Population given by the building is also offset by a corresponding amount of Happiness.
It also has a nice secondary effect - if you build it, you will be able to spot Napoleon himself riding on a horse around your city!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Napoleon historical event just started on Beta. Final reward gives Napoleon avatar and a new 2x3 building in the Baroque Garden style: Royal Marble Gateway - providing coins every 8hrs and an (Era-related) attack boost. Population given by the building is also offset by a corresponding amount of Happiness.
It also has a nice secondary effect - if you build it, you will be able to spot Napoleon himself riding on a horse around your city!
Hey, that building sounds potentially cool!

DeletedUser104719

I play the 5% almost exclusively, though I go for the 15% when there's ~150 on it... but then I prepare to be heartily disappointed every time I play :P Whether I go for the bridge will depend on how my luck's shaping up; I'm not determined, but one of the chests has bridge upgrades and an SoK, so we'll see what lady luck has in store :P

Status
Not open for further replies.