• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Exactly. That's why I'm not going to put down two Sky Watches if I can put three Shrines of Knowledge in the same space.

This is on the US servers right now. Do we get this too...? Or no love for us...? 6__6

"
The Forge of Empires time is offering a 1 day everyone wins contest. Only one entry per player.Please state the world you would like the prize provided in.

The prize is 30 forge points for EVERYONE who participates! o_O

Please be aware this may take a couple days to get everyone's forge points handed out. We will work on them as fast as we can. :eek:

Please Share the love.

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires.

Contest will close after 2-15-18 12 midnight EST. If it is still open you will still win!
"

Emberguard

Legend
1500?? I can't see that happening since I use my goods way too freely into GE. Maybe I should start saving too. Oh wait..do you mean 1500 total so like, 300 of each?
buildings could potentially produce 1000 goods in a week at 4 hr production (6am) 8 hr production (10am) 4 hr production (6pm) 8 hr production (10pm)

The layout of the above is 30 goods per 24 hrs. Needless to say I can't actually use that specific timetable for producing goods except on days off. But it's basically 20 during the day, 10 overnight

DeletedUser110179

What are the benefits of Tribal Square? Is it worth replacing anything with them?
Great for refined goods (Modern Era upwards).
Tribal_Square.png
I have a few in HMA ... but it's real value is in Modern Era, where the first refined goods are produced.
It also provides a little population (about 1 house ... or 2x2 equivalent) and some coin (Maybe double the income from regular housing).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

A full set of Blueprints for any Great Building up to and including the age you are in
I really need 9 bottom-left ... opening 8 levels @ one blow.

Hagia L27 En6 Feb15.jpg

DeletedUser111589

The 4 hr and 8 hr is there so you can choose whichever fits your timetable better

Now I really want this to be a t-shirt
2808821.jpg

It's possible to print anything on shirts, in my town its possible and its smaller town

Status
Not open for further replies.