• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #40 2018-02-05 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Terrace farms are usable at high ages because they make 10 current age goods every 8 hours, they are lot more efficient than that age goods building.
Interesting ... I have 5 Cider Mills and 4 TFs ... I was wondering what use they had (other than fps), since I don't do DC.

Bountiful_Cider_Mill.png

DeletedUser111589

I still need to understand the difference of refined and unrefined goods. Then again..im only in HMA for now

Think of steel as refined good. To produce it you need iron and carbon. Iron and carbon would be unrefined goods. Although, in game, you would need just one to be produced, as the modern and higher goods building would be supplementing the other.

That's best explanation I can come up with as my highest town is still in colonial.

Emberguard

Legend
I wonder if anyone uses halls of fame. Or at least early. They seem to add too small but take too much.
I've got one in Iron Age and 2 more in storage. It's small yes. But it's my contribution to the guild. No one ever asked me to. I just really liked the idea

Thanks tm.mead Ari knows that I want them Priority issue - Inno first to get rid of those clapboard houses, maybe But let me get in touch, thanks.
Once my Alcatraz goes up another 2-3 Lvls I should be able to start lvl'ing my Inno

That being said people are /still/ adding to my Inno after I've told them I don't want it lvl'd so feel free to secure a spot on it if you can/want to

Think of steel as refined good. To produce it you need iron and carbon. Iron and carbon would be unrefined goods. Although, in game, you would need just one to be produced, as the modern and higher goods building would be supplementing the other.

That's best explanation I can come up with as my highest town is still in colonial.

That's the best explanation I've gotten so far thanks! :)

DeletedUser111866

Morning people. Me sad today as I can't get to play GE, because I'm out of goods.

DeletedUser112538

Although, in game, you would need just one to be produced, as the modern and higher goods building would be supplementing the other.

When you produce a refined goods you need to use 2 or more unrefined, wasnt it? Sorry I do not understand. And how those goods bld supplement each other?

Emberguard

Legend
You'll end up needing multiple age goods at the same time

A GB takes care of the current age while other buildings build up stock in previous ages. Or once you reach a certain age the prequisite for the current age goods

Once you need multiple age goods to produce a newer age space will be harder to fit every age in. So you'll need to be more efficient with space. GBs is one way to do this as instead of 3 different goods buildings plus housing you only have the single GB producing the prequisites and event/terrace/whatever producing current age

Status
Not open for further replies.