• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #40 2018-02-05 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Today my DC is to pay 59,000 coins (among other equally stupid things, such as paying 35,000 supplies and finishing 50 5-min productions) in order to get 30,000 coins.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Today my DC is to pay 59,000 coins (among other equally stupid things, such as paying 35,000 supplies and finishing 50 5-min productions) in order to get 30,000 coins.
There's been a few anomalies like that reported. All depends whether you want to keep a winning streak going! I'd still post a comment in the DC Feedback thread complaining otherwise Inno won't change anything.

DeletedUser

There's been a few anomalies like that reported. All depends whether you want to keep a winning streak going! I'd still post a comment in the DC Feedback thread complaining otherwise Inno won't change anything.
Thanks for the advice. I've already posted there. I guess I'll do it to keep the seven-day thing going (besides, loosing a few coins and supplies is no big deal), but it's still annoying that they require you to pay more than what they give you.

LadyHecate

Major-General
That's the Risk vs Reward of DCs. Due to the maturity of most of my cities being camped in certain Eras, I'm frequently attempting DCs for that 5-10% reward item but with no interest in the other 90-95% reward items.

DeletedUser

That is indeed true. Oftentimes I'll attempt event chests hoping to get the 10 fp instead of any event building. But it's one thing when you've got to do things like visiting taverns, do some productions, and such stuff. It really bugs me to have to pay twice the prize that I'm going to get (not twice the lowest I can get, twice the 100% guaranteed reward). Although coins are certainly no big deal, I find the system itself rather annoying.

AussieAlex

Overlord
My DC today is good. Timing and paying attention, but not high cost because they are things I’d be doing anyway. But I’ve had some doozies like @Pink.Buffoon. When they come as #1 of 7, I avoid them, but that’s harder to chose to do the closer it gets to #7. And I find my decision is also influenced by the need for the reward. Some are ‘nice to have’ others are ‘I NEED that!’

LadyHecate

Major-General
Anyone has any interesting thoughts on the Carnival event?
I'm playing it on Beta at the moment and seeing how difficult it is to get a Level 7 Grand Bridge. If too difficult then I'll just be targeting other existing special buildings. The game play is the same as last year's; you need to be on every 11 hours to collect tickets which is proving difficult as they haven't released it on the App version yet.

DeletedUser111866

I wonder what was the alternative. I'd never pick coins if there's a something that I can use on the other side. However, got once a residential vs supplies building chests, had to choose a something, got XL coins pack in the end :D

LadyHecate

Major-General
However, got once a residential vs supplies building chests, had to choose a something, got XL coins pack in the end :D
I'd always go for the buildings in that situation even though I don't need them. I save them in Inventory for the event quests requiring Build X buildings and then trash them for the coins/supplies

DeletedUser

I wonder what was the alternative. I'd never pick coins if there's a something that I can use on the other side. However, got once a residential vs supplies building chests, had to choose a something, got XL coins pack in the end :D
It was the beach chest, the one that gives you 40% chance to get an awesome Palm Tree, and no chance to get forge points.

Status
Not open for further replies.