• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #36 2018-01-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

latest

Today I got Nishigikoi pond, only three more buildings to go.

DeletedUser111866

In beta the DC's are now getting things like "pay 10k supplies" and "pay 10k gold" so it'll be interesting to see how they balance that in the game and in future events (this is with me in iron age mind you)
Wow, 10k payment in IA? That's serious, given UBQs are worth 2k. In EMA they can then ask for 25k... this is some serious demand.

DeletedUser110179

Does anyone know if each cooler has an equal chance of appearing in the "choice of 3" coolers ...
or have they been evened out according to the number of footballs (ie a 60 FB cooler appearing 3 times more often than a 210 FB cooler) ?

Are there any numbers available on the occurrence of coolers ?

forgebowl18_window.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Apparently, the 210 appears about 50% of the time ... probably because it's the only cooler containing the event buildings.

Emberguard

Legend
Is it just me, or are the higher aged GB's more evenly spread in where they land the BP's?

Observatory.jpg
Zeus.jpg
Arctic Orangery.jpg

If you're wondering how I have the arctic BP's but still don't have a Zeus, I'm in Iron Age and found some high lvl GBs to contribute 1-20 FP's to

DeletedUser111866

No, you just got lucky enough. My Obs is now at 7/9 with 8 BPs total, and Hagia had 7/9 with 12 BPs in a single spot (the other occupied spots were at 4-8 all, so imagine the number of BPs).

DeletedUser111866

Finally an utter crap in DC with indecent quests I don't need to bother. Units vs units, and 12 of 8h. Ha ha.

DeletedUser108047

I find having a spread of special event production buildings the best answer for DC challenges, quests etc. 4 terrace, 2 bazaar, 2 cider, Obs or what ever, Santa's workshop, mad lab, and two premium supply buildings... means I can generate what ever I need for my city and for whatever period the DC requires

Status
Not open for further replies.