• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #35 (technically should have started 2018-01-01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

Is Kafka Russian?

Screenshot_20180106-234110.png

DeletedUser110179

......I would like to say i have to same, but I've only got two in Noarsil and 1 in Korch
Check out his post ... Facebook ... about 20 posts down. I told him he'ld be pulling his hair out when he sees the Pillar of Heroes ... much better to spend money there (esp when you have limited space in LMA).

Emberguard

Legend
depends on what your aim is in the game. The Blueprints are an enormous help if that's what you're after, but at some point with that many shrines you're going to have to either store them or destroy them.

And yeah. the Pillar of Heroes if you can get that many pillars fully upgraded..... probably would be pretty efficient in getting BP's from them too (once you spend the FP's that is)

DeletedUser110179

depends on what your aim is in the game. The Blueprints FP are an enormous help if that's what you're after, but at some point with that many shrines you're going to have to either store them or destroy them.

And yeah. the Pillar of Heroes, if you can get that many pillars fully upgraded..... probably would be pretty efficient in getting BP's FP from them too (once you spend the FP's that is)
You can always level up your GBs to 1001 ... or build more GBs later on (Veterans took much longer to reach 80 or level 101).
Helping guildmates and friends to level their GBs is also an option ... much like guilds help members with cheap goods to boost their development.

On the EN worlds ... smaller guilds really do need to accelerate their growth to beat the Top 10 guilds
(who've had many years to build up their position).

DeletedUser111866

For last 2 years of highschool, I was forced to read one book by some Russian writer. The most boring books of all I've read
Lev Tolstoy "War and Peace" perchance? Many people call it boring, even here. And it's frikking long for a mandatory read and analyze.

DeletedUser110179

Leo Tolstoy "War and Peace" perchance? Many people call it boring, even here. And it's frikking long for a mandatory read and analyze.
The BBC loves Russian novels ... especially the ones related to royalty
(they do refinement very well ... the Americans don't do it so well).

DeletedUser111589

What are some of favourite books of all of you?

Of western stuff, I like Infernal devices by Cassandra Clare and Lorien legacies by Pittacus Lore (name by which a group of authors that wrote it go).

Of Eastern stuff, Sword art online by Reki Kawahara and Danmachi by Fujino Omori.

Status
Not open for further replies.