• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #25 2017-10-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111351

I'm still wondering how many of them are required to max out the biggest of the set.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I've enquired as to which are production, residential, decoration, culture etc which should give us a starter for ten as to road-connectivity requirements.

DeletedUser108047

christmas is a time of peace...maybe it gives a city shield?

DeletedUser108047

wouldn't mind a grinch avatar - when using it you can double plunder multiple buildings :)

LadyHecate

Major-General
Ah, the avatar giving a specific city boost subject; been talked about again and again on the Forums!
Alas, you will have to settle for a couple of Bavarians holding mugs that someone has deposited their smouldering cigar into!
portrait_260.jpg
portrait_261.jpg

DeletedUser111589

With as many winter collection buildings as there are, I think 5 will be needed for biggest set.

Screenshot_20171025-123626.png

Now just to get remaining goods so I can start seeking out inno goods, but damn, I'm short on my goods as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be rather good if there is something original in the Winter set - one of the discarded ideas for GBs, for example.

They might try involving Daily Callenges, IF that is ever going to be made available to us other plebs, rather than being forever something only for their favoured players. (@Amy Steele is there any official word on why only some people have DCs, or when the rest of us will be given the chance to compete and enjoy on an equal footing?)

I think it would br good to have a building that is specifically boosted by completing the first 4 encounters of GE.

DeletedUser108047

glad you feel like a plebian (free citizen)... I for one feel like a slave to the temple of Inno... can't stop doing what they tell me to do.... play play plunder plunder :)

a new proverb...

a watched GB never levels...

I'm not sure that I do! I've run out of city space in my main city and wouldn't know what I'd give up to make room for anything else!
I agree, so I certainly hope for some population in the mix.

Here’s a nice thought: flexible adjacent bonuses depending on what it is against. So, building 1 will give only one adjacency bonus: happiness if against building 2, population if against building 3, medals if against building 4, etc.

DeletedUser111351

Everybody run. The Bavarians are coming! The Bavarians are coming!

DeletedUser96901

I agree, so I certainly hope for some population in the mix.

Here’s a nice thought: flexible adjacent bonuses depending on what it is against. So, building 1 will give only one adjacency bonus: happiness if against building 2, population if against building 3, medals if against building 4, etc.
and what is the best FP combination ?

Status
Not open for further replies.