• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #20 2017-09-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Here is the thread for this week's competition replies :)

This week we are again offering a prize of:

500 Apples

Usual rules apply. This competition will close at 11pm UK time next Sunday, September 25th, so be sure to get your replies in before then!

DeletedUser110179

Got to be my turn this week...
I'm rooting for you (and everyone else). I would prefer a set of goods for Arctic Orangery .

AO Goods.png

DeletedUser110195

Damn bridge, you have no progress on that AO blueprint at all! You need a blueprint prize on the double!

I can wait this week out (but be happy to win). What I need is a full set of BP for Atomium. I've been having rotten luck trying to get the set.

DeletedUser110195

Atomium? Why on Earth would you want THAT before the Arc?

Or have you built it and I just didn't notice?

DeletedUser111510

Agreed, unless you REALLY need the happiness. In which case I'd go with the Arc & some cultural buildings/decorations.

DeletedUser110179

Very pretty indeed ... an architectural marvel. One of my early favorites before I fell in love with Innovation Tower
(A couple of hours away from London ... in Belgium) .

Atomium.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyHecate

Major-General
Agreed, unless you REALLY need the happiness. In which case I'd go with the Arc & some cultural buildings/decorations.
Agreed! Whilst it has one of the best Happiness/square ratios in the game, Atom is not worth building if you intend to progress through the Ages to AF and beyond (where its goods production becomes worthless); my Obs now produces more goods than most players Atoms as the guild support pool is more useful. If I need Happiness I just push my Traz or FoD up another level! You should avoid having any decorations in your city at all as they're prioritised by Aiders and take away two Motivations from more productive buildings. I have also reduced down to just one cultural building, Monumental Graveyard, which I intend keeping for aesthetics otherwise I'd have no cultural buildings either.

LadyHecate

Major-General
OF Part 4 just announced on Beta! New GB provides medals and has new First Strike skill: "At the start of the next several fights, there is a chance a unit from the enemy's defence army will be killed immediately. This only applies to the first wave of a battle."

LadyHecate

Major-General
Doesn't stop you getting the GB! I'm in CE but have Arc, AO and Atlantis. I'll probably get "The Kraken" GB too as I'm military-oriented. It'll mean the demise of my Atom, however, to make room for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.