• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #20 2017-09-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
I guess the weekly comp is now closed ...

Indeed it is! As there were no winners this week, the prize will roll over to next week's competition. However, since this week's prize was 500 Apples, and the Fall event will end before the next competition does, we will substitute 5x Large FP Packs in place of the Apples.

And what was the all important chosen time? I hear you ask:

#20.PNG

For more chances to win, look out for next week's thread, starting sometime tomorrow!

DeletedUser110179

Eventhough 18:59 isn't my lucky number ... I feel 1,000 richer anyway .

peaches-and-figs-horacio-cardozo.jpg

DeletedUser111351

Apple trees appear as soon as they are planted, and can be uprooted immediately (a strange way of harvesting apples!)
Seems like a great solution to world hunger to me.

Anyway, good to know. Plenty of reasons why I could see delays and without a lot more information I'm just wildly guessing. Knowing how it works lets me finesse a solution better.

Status
Not open for further replies.