• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #19 2017-09-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108047

Was it a rare apple - Cox Pippin? Blenheim Orange? Bismark? Cripp's Pink Lady?

DeletedUser110195

Oh he's been lurking around from time to time, giving all the bolsheviks fits....I think he disappears for a while to evade them...they have a history of assassinating Tsars. ;)

DeletedUser110195

You were up pretty late TLO, not as late as I was but close(I went to bed at 4am here)

DeletedUser111510

Yeah we went to the mother-in-laws' for the weekend, hence me not being on here much, and got back late. The matchsticks won't hold my eyelids open much longer so I'm piking out. See you all tomorrow. :)

DeletedUser110179

If we complete challenges we don't need to buy any...
Unless you want 4 or 5 Bountiful Cider Mills (3 are feasibly possible without using diamonds).

Bountiful Cider Mill Medium.png

Even buying a few could help you gain an extra upgrade from Grand Prizes.
The winner from this weeks forum comp could conceivably be inline for 2

Last edited by a moderator:
On beta, I just cruised through the (predecessor of the) Fall Event and came away with 2 cider mills and four upgrades.

Getting 3 Mills with 9 upgrades? Yes, with a little luck thrown in.

4 or more mills with 12 or more upgrades, I doubt without a LOT of luck or quite a few diamonds.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks, this week's competition is now closed. I am pleased to announce we have 2 winners this week. Congratulations to:

Prinza the Hunter who posted within 2 minutes of the chosen time, and Test Ament, who posted at the exact time, which was:

#19.PNG

We will contact you both shortly regarding which world you would like to receive your 500 apples on :)

Look out for the new competition thread, starting tomorrow!

DeletedUser111351

How were you able to verify player having DC?

Rewards in these three days I have them couldn't be very noticeable. Main rewards were units (champions, ordinary units, rogues) and secondary were medals, 30 FP and some more units(rogues I think).
A player specifically asked for taverns to be cleared so that he could accomplish his DC. It isn't certain proof by any means. It was a group message, and a conversation ensued whereby he talked of his third tab (besides event and quest) which showed up on his ipad a few days ago. Others mentioned having no such tab.

DeletedUser110179

On beta, I just cruised through the (predecessor of the) Fall Event and came away with 2 cider mills and four upgrades.
The Apples gained through Aiding is hard capped @ 48 apples/day ... but aiding will certainly encourage friends, guild mates and neighbours to plant trees on your landscape .

Status
Not open for further replies.