• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #19 2017-09-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks!

Here is the reply thread for this week's competition. As we had a winner last week, the prizes are reset. This week you can win:

500 Apples

To enter, simply post a reply in this thread. If your post is within 2 minutes of the randomly chosen time you will win the above prize. Full rules can be found here. This competition will close at 11pm next Sunday, 17th September.

Good luck to one and all!

DeletedUser111510

Yeah I'd say they will, there's still a while to go yet.

DeletedUser111510

I'd like some more cider mill upgrades & maybe some SoKs

vikingraider

Emperor
I spent all mine trying to win SoK's last time but didn't get any. On a side note, can someone provide a link to the formula for working out how many fp's you've bought with coins please. I can't remember where it was.

Cider Mills are good, even without upgrade. I replaced my Alchemists with Beach Bars but will now be replacing Beach Bars with as many Cider Mills as I can get. I won't upgrade them yet, either, not until I have gone up at least one age.

DeletedUser111510

Yep because the upgrade will also update them to your new age.

DeletedUser111589

I don't plan on switching Alchemists with cider mills, perhaps if I managed to get 6 of them but otherwise they will just mess up my layout.

BTW. @The Learned One congratulations on winning in last thread.

scibuff

Sergeant
OMG, I thought it was a joke but it seems like they are rolling out the "new" ugly quests UI

8eETMZE.png

DeletedUser110179

This week you can win: 500
_Fall_Apple.png

Barrel Apples 400px.png
Best prize evarrr.

Cider Mills are good, even without upgrade.
I replaced my Alchemists with Beach Bars but will now be replacing Beach Bars with as many Cider Mills as I can get.
I guess I wont be doing that since I don't have any production buildings (except for the Event) ...
Indian Palace combos seem to produce more than I need (eventhough I have 10 goods factories).

OMG, I thought it was a joke but it seems like they are rolling out the "new" ugly quests UI

8eETMZE.png
Count yourself lucky. As far as I know, they are rolling out the app version that still has the stupidly cumbersome recurring quests part to it, rather than the version that is even more streamlined than current.

I don't know, though. Instead of being able to upgrade the software, I am forced to delete Forge of Empires from my iPad and I am now attempting to download it .. just like tens of thousands of other people, I would guess from the speed it is going. If I am lucky, I will be back online with the game this evening, with only a few wasted FPs and bunches of wasted coins, supplies and goods and possibly even apples.

GRRRRR!!!!

DeletedUser110195

Wut.

500 apples? What exactly happens if it rolls over twice? You know....AFTER the event is over?

Maybe if this week had a 5 minute window..that would make sense.

DeletedUser110407

I like the new Quest Overview, except for the white speech bubble.

I'm not looking forward to updating the app. I'll wait until tomorrow to update it, since its updating so slowly now for Prinza.

Status
Not open for further replies.