• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #19 2017-09-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

Just seen my first proof in a world of mine that someone has daily challenge. And yes, that is extremely messed up. In a game with competition elements, as well as very direct head to head confrontations, giving some players access to a new feature and not others is so wrong.

How were you able to verify player having DC?

Rewards in these three days I have them couldn't be very noticeable. Main rewards were units (champions, ordinary units, rogues) and secondary were medals, 30 FP and some more units(rogues I think).

DeletedUser108047

managed to get out of bed - so now I want DAILY CHALLENGES #firstworldproblem

DeletedUser110195

Some people have daily challenges that are anything but first world problems.

DeletedUser108047

true - and they deserve our compassion and support... in my case my desire for this next element of the game is a first world problem - doesn't stop me shouting loudly for it though :)

and wow - just got promoted - the peter principle in action

DeletedUser110195

Climbing the ranks there Dane, soon you'll have an army of your own to command! Of course, my being the king they're all MY armies, I just let you tell them what I tell you to tell them to do. ;)

DeletedUser110179

Brilliant ... success doesn't always breed success ... Failure is very beneficial .

Peter Principle, The2.png

DeletedUser111589

Pi music player on android despite being rated 4,8 its quite bad.

vikingraider

Emperor
Anyone's game more buggy than normal today? When I first logged in on the app all my coins and supplies were gone, then on browser(coins and supplies still there) I've had strange things happen. Like when looking at someone's Gb other things appearing on screen before an internal error pops up?

I suspect that they have messed something up, somewhere, given the dead fish appearing as well and a report of all buildings appearing to be plundered. If this is consistent behaviour, fill out a bug report. If it is not consistent behaviour (i.e. reproducable under specified conditions) it might not be worth the time on a bug report because it is unlikely that anything will be done about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.