• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #19 2017-09-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

(I'm farmer and it required me to win battles).
Once you get a respectable army built up from GE, 8 or so crossbows and trebs, throw an army at as many as needed low end 'hoodlums, you're almost assured to get weak defending armies for easy wins. With ranged units(and rogues, if you've got them)you can win without a scratch....it gets easier when you get units ahead of your age....my A/B/C/D armies all have the musketeers you get from rescuing Princess Myciena and varying numbers of rogues....2 muskets, 6 rogues, dead defenders as far as the eye can see and without a hint of an attack bonus.

Edit: Oooh, I've been promoted from General to King!

I was determined from the outset to play Daily Challenges when it appeared on beta. In the first 23 days, I got three 7-day prizes. This was all while giving feedback about difficult (or not) the tasks were (how "impossible" the tasks were according to many posters). Daily Challenges have become a lot easier, more doable, while the prizes have - as far as I know - remained the same.

Yes, it did involve pushing my city about but on beta my city has no specific direction anyway. And right there is an interesting point: for those playing without much strategy or long-term goal, Daily Challenges are actually easier to accomplish. These are the very people who probably need this kind of thing to make the game more interesting and the kind of person who does poorly with
Events. For the rest of us, we have our goals for our cities and where the Daily Challenge aligns with that, or at least does not interfere, we can pick up some goodies along the way.

DeletedUser110195

Depending on what's on offer for a prize, I will bleed my city...such prizes would include cherry set and palace set....actually that may be all I'd throw a stumbling block in my own way for.....maybe an elephant fountain.

DeletedUser110179

calvin-hobbes-self-help-books.png

DeletedUser111589

Can't upload pictures so I downloaded Imgur to share the link. Can't get link for post anywhere...

Top 10 guy on Jaims has royal Albert hall at lv 7 which gives 42 goods. If he levels it up the number of goods drops to 23.

Also, why in the hell does Château gives 460 thousand gold at lv 53 (or somewhere around it)? That is way too much compared to other buildings I saw.

DeletedUser110195

107 Arc....guy has been around for a while....or has a very robust Arc club.

DeletedUser111589

I do know how to upload a picture. It doesn't work always - never when trying to post in game screenshots.

Screenshot_20170916-024133.png

Maybe picture file size is a problem. This one is less than 200 KB while wanted one is 1,1MB

DeletedUser110195

Could be a file type issue, the site doesn't like some kinds of images.

DeletedUser110195

Yeah, size is the issue. There's not one file I've uploaded much bigger than 100 kb....though I have the luxury of using paint to resize them.

DeletedUser111589

Top 10 guy on Jaims has royal Albert hall at lv 7 which gives 42 goods. If he levels it up the number of goods drops to 23. Why is that?

I'm really interested in that as I have seen it on some other GB as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.