• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #14 2017-08-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
ANY blueprints, regardless of age

Yes, any, regardless of age, so could be 1 for each of 7 GBs, 7 for any one GB, or anything in between

Can you choose the 7 bps ... rather than totally random.
Balancing out would be nice.

Exactly as Augustavian said...
You don't get to choose the pieces of the blueprint but if finishing one with 7 missing pieces, you'll get 7 unique pieces.

So if you choose carefully you might even be able to complete a couple of GBs :)

Getting blueprints for future ages then ;)
It isn't hard getting blueprints for most buildings, especially if you target for them. Getting the goods for those buildings can be a different matter, though by no means insurmountable.

The key is having friends (or guild mates) in high places..

DeletedUser110914

It isn't hard getting blueprints for most buildings, especially if you target for them. Getting the goods for those buildings can be a different matter, though by no means insurmountable.

The key is having friends (or guild mates) in high places..
Well, I heard Arc is a good building to have, but only 2 guildmates have the arc, and it's impossible to get any contribution rewards as other people pump hunderds of points in there. I try with polishing/motivating specific buildings but I still have 0 Arc BP's

LadyHecate

Major-General
I won the weekly lottery on Beta last week (200 Diamonds) which was very nice although I'd much rather win over here on the live servers!

Well, I heard Arc is a good building to have, but only 2 guildmates have the arc, and it's impossible to get any contribution rewards as other people pump hunderds of points in there. I try with polishing/motivating specific buildings but I still have 0 Arc BP's
Be brutal with your friends list. Take the bottom 10 (by score or by tablecloth) and get rid of them. Then hunt around (using ranking, friends of top guild mates, friends of top friends, etc.) for players with The Arc. Apply to be friends with them. You must have a top tablecloth for them to agree: few will bother with you if you don't have at least a Royal. You will get about a 50% sucess rate, so after a couple of days, remove any applications and apply to a new set. Then take another bottom 10 off y9ur friends list and repeat.

With 20 players on your friends list with The Arc, drop 1 FP on to each of them and keep a close lookout for opportunities. If you make sure all those new 'friends' players are in AF, even just the aiding the aiding will bring some results. Really, blueprints for The Arc are so abundant that once you get going, you'll wonder where the rain of Arc blueprints comes from.

vikingraider

Emperor

Sadly for you, getting the blueprints is the easy bit. Once you have all bp's you need the goods to build it......

DeletedUser111369

You must be in quite a well developed guild to get such a big discount (off 24 hrs).

Warriors of Doom, Langendorn. The recruitment time reduction is awesome, but sometimes you need to wake up in the middle of the night if you want to collect efficiently :))

DeletedUser110195

Hold on one damn minute....are you saying the guild perk of shaving time off recruiting affects Alcatraz? 0_o

DeletedUser110195

.....you're messing with me...you have to be. Nothing affects GB collections.

DeletedUser110195

I wouldn't, unless you're very close to having that blueprint finished. You should polivate future era stuff exclusively once you get DT built, and level DT while you're putting that blueprint together with aiding only.

If you win the 7 blueprints, just put them toward DT on an alt world...it's the only one you must make a FP deal for the goods to build.

DeletedUser111369

.....you're messing with me...you have to be. Nothing affects GB collections.
We're not messing. My Traz collecting time is reduced from 24 to just over 17 hours because of a guild perk. I was surprised as well at the beginning :P

I wouldn't, unless you're very close to having that blueprint finished. You should polivate future era stuff exclusively once you get DT built, and level DT while you're putting that blueprint together with aiding only.

If you win the 7 blueprints, just put them toward DT on an alt world...it's the only one you must make a FP deal for the goods to build.
I have two of every Arc blueprints except one, and three of a few. Arc blueprints are so common I reckon someone posted them to Wikileaks :)

DeletedUser110195

You're a lot luckier than I was with that....of course I hadn't even considered the possibility of building GBs ahead of my age back when I was only on one world and at LMA, I was also steadily focusing on the GBs up to and including my age only...it wasn't until the founder of the guild I joined when I started blowing a fuse and pissing me off that I left and joined a better guild filled to the brim with people who properly introduced me to the concept of buying goods with FPs and could supply them to me that I started evolving my playstyle in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.