• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #13 2017-07-31

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal band of assassins with their magical cloaks that hide anything from horses to giant siege engines are guaranteed to never spend a minute in the dungeons.
Yeah, I guess if you can hide an entire siege engine (and move about as though unburdened) then a simple pick-lock shouldn't be much of a problem.

Were rogues the originators of womens' handbags?

DeletedUser110195

Hmm, could be that women's handbags are made of rogue cloak. I mean who just leaves those discarded on the ground when a rogue dies? Pick that thing up and make use of it! It has a black hole sewn into it!

DeletedUser110195

Not I. Back then I was firmly entrenched in Starcraft 1 and maybe the occasional Warcraft 2, as far as RTS's go.

Going way back, I was a Wizardry fanatic. I found it again about a year ago, too, and still found it entertaining: I never did need fancy graphics.

DeletedUser653

2 years ot Tribal wars for me but never again. setting alarms for 3 am and again at 5am to send off coordinated attacks or defend was just too much. To be a big boy there you had to play 8-10 hours a day not good for RL

DeletedUser653

I only manage it because I've camped in CE for so long and CE is the easiest Age to fight in! I've CdM at 21, CoA and Zeus at 11, and AO at 30. With other special building boosts my troops get a 137%/98% attacking boost; more than enough for fighting through Level 4 GE especially when the AO critical hits spawn at the right time.

CE is a horrid age to fight in, any useful guild puts 8 tanks into defence and you must attack with 1 AA and 7 rogues, but unless you have silly levels of attack you will always be losing troops as there is no "easy" battle like we sometimes get in other ages when fighting a guild which only use 8 tanks as their DA. But reading your post again before pressing the send button i suspect you mean that CE is the easiest age in which to fight GE, maybe I have no knowledge as OF age.

vikingraider

Emperor
2 years ot Tribal wars for me but never again. setting alarms for 3 am and again at 5am to send off coordinated attacks or defend was just too much. To be a big boy there you had to play 8-10 hours a day not good for RL

Real life gets in the way sometimes, doesn't it.....

DeletedUser110195

In a world after FoE....cities are deleted, diamonds, forgotten...the great achievements of the playerbase, just a memory.

I drew up a comparison between the new Rosarium with the similarish Luau and Bazaar. My main world id in HMA, so that's the figures I used. Not all stats scale equally with age.

DeletedUser110195

I view the most useful thing the Rosarium can give as being the forge points, that's why I call it a compact Luau; I'll never have it produce anything but forge points. The medals aren't significant enough to matter and for the record, a victory tower automatically updates when you advance an age, like wishing wells and the hedge maze, so by that fact alone they're better for medals than the Rosarium.

Status
Not open for further replies.