• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #13 2017-07-31

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Barbarian infestations can have a negative impact on the well being of your people. You should always exterminate them at your earliest convenience.

DeletedUser110914

you know what I realised today, while you can see and open quests on the mobile version, you can't do the treasure hunt :(

DeletedUser110195

The game would be amazingly boring if you couldn't do quests on the app version, without them there really wouldn't be a point to having an app version at all, but as it's been said before, you're not losing much. Only possible prizes from the last two chests are really significant to any degree, and they're not even that great. I only bother with treasure hunt on my main world because I spend my time there....no reason to pass up free stuff, no matter how lame it is.

vikingraider

Emperor
I think everyone has realised that I've won so no one has posted. Amy pm'd me earlier in the week to let me know the time to post. Others have obviously gotten wind of it.

DeletedUser110195

Or we want it to roll over again so something interesting might get added.

Also, you seem to have forgotten I pay Amy off every week, if she told you, you're the winner this week, she was giving you a false sense of security.

DeletedUser110195

For your eyes only...

Augustavian is the winner

Destroy this message upon reading.

DeletedUser110195

Well it sucks to be you then, it was account and routing numbers to an account with 500 million USD in it.

vikingraider

Emperor
Dhir. Dirieo, krwow trtioeoweo rjtjti eryndfso. Lfiei jfgerop, ig eikeiwew jrueiwo. Those who can decode this know what to do. Including Amy, who talks to me in our code.

Amy Steele

General
hehehe - this week's competition is now closed. The result will be announced as soon as I've ploughed my way through all the drive... errrmmm... posts

Amy Steele

General
On an initial look, it seems we have our first triple rollover. I will check again tomorrow just to be sure, before officially announcing the result

Status
Not open for further replies.