• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.118

Vesiger

Monarch
Can't see a post for the app update and it's on the same version so I'm posting this here.

The troops have been moved around on the army page. Rogues have been moved right to the far end. Doesn't sound a biggie but bearing in mind they are an all era troop you literally have to scroll through troops from every era you have in stock to get to them to use them. Assuming this is some kinda bug nobody in their right mind would have made this change.
Agreed - this is a real pain.
The only reason behind it I can guess at would be to reduce the numbers of players using a 7-rogue plus one unit attack strategy? :P

Also, the new 'Zzz' indicators are so grey and shaded that they're very easy to overlook - excellent way to ensure people have idle production/military buildings in their cities, Inno! It's bad enough they never fixed the tiny invisible grey stars indicating which buildings could be aided, despite complaints, but this is really bad user interface design.

DeletedUser110579

I try to do my fights on the browser whenever I can already, where you have the same organisation of units, but you also have a scroll bar. The rogues were right at the front for a reason. Like this people will get fed up real fast with endless swiping.

DeletedUser111327

Ok. I have no idea whos bright idea was this but since today without no mention in no update ive seen besides the 1.118 one... In witch i havent seen any mention of this.... THE ROGUE UNIT HAS BEEN PLACE AT THE END OF THE UNITS LIST.... This is unacceptable.... Most people use rogues ALOT and scroling trough the units to get to the end takes ages if u have ALOT of troops.

Please gamers... SWITCH THEM BACK

Im using android to play bytheway

DeletedUser110579

Switching to an age where you have no troops from helps
Ok. I have no idea whos bright idea was this but since today without no mention in no update ive seen besides the 1.118 one... In witch i havent seen any mention of this.... THE ROGUE UNIT HAS BEEN PLACE AT THE END OF THE UNITS LIST.... This is unacceptable.... Most people use rogues ALOT and scroling trough the units to get to the end takes ages if u have ALOT of troops.

Please gamers... SWITCH THEM BACK

Im using android to play bytheway

Switching to an age where you have no troops helps. I switch to OF, since that is right at the top and I am still far away from OF. As a result I just get the rogues displayed.

DeletedUser111327

Switching to an age where you have no troops from helps

Switching to an age where you have no troops helps. I switch to OF, since that is right at the top and I am still far away from OF. As a result I just get the rogues displayed.
That is just an anoying and still waste of time idea

I need the owners to fix this bull****.
I am preety sure alot of people are anoyed by this