• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.90

DeletedUser100065

To be honest i like the changes that have been made. The FP bar changes in particular are very welcomed as i was annoying collect from cape go spend, collect from CDM go spend and so on, so everything was out of sync. As for the changes to the units it's added some more balance i feel. I can't remember doing iron age units against early middle aged units and being surprised when i lost some. It's just the same really the previous aged units should be worse than the highest aged ones. People have to adjust and think how to do a battle now rather than going hey I'm a fighter cos i can pick 1 rail gun 7 rogues and hit auto. GE this week i lost more units than previous weeks but that's due to me being a numpty and next week hopefully i'll be slightly less of a numpty.

DeletedUser109096

just completed 3 levels of GE without using a single diamond. More loses but surrogate soldiers Rock;)

DeletedUser99363

diamonds are not needed to complete GE just a different composition of fighters, might i suggest surragate 2x with 2 BF adn 4 rogues, manual of coarse, seems ok slightly more losses overall, but not impossible.
its good to try new things once in while, thanks Inno

DeletedUser8101

The update, regarding Railguns is rubbish they are so weakened they have become worthless. As for upgrading AE era troops they are still rubbish. As a senior player you are making it harder to keep playing. Everytime Senior long term players build an advantage you take it away from us. If you need feed fine. A hint start opening expansions for Senior players......................VERY DISAPPIONTED.
I agree with this am very dissapointed with the change of strenght and making things weaker is defintely incompenemt

DeletedUser8101

the railguns and battle fortress changes as well as the rest of the changes made were total uncalled for and useless

DeletedUser1081

The changes to the units have made Level 3 GE way too difficult. I know it's not supposed to be easy, but it should be possible.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
"
  • Defense value will go down from 200 to 140.
  • Bonus against heavy units: from 200 to 120.
  • Bonus against light units from 150 to 80.
Rail Gun will therefore still deal significant damage (but not that overwhelming as before), however it will also take a lot more than before."

How does it take more damage?!

DeletedUser12400

• Defense value will go down from 200 to 140.
  • Bonus against heavy units: from 200 to 120.
  • Bonus against light units from 150 to 80.
Rail Gun will therefore still deal significant damage (but not that overwhelming as before), however it will also take a lot more than before."

How does it take more damage?!
Rail Gun has less defense therefore it will take more damage.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Oh, take more damage. I was thinking "take more" as able to handle more punishment. Thanks

DeletedUser13225

I'm quite a strong player in my world but the expeditions is impossible now unless i pay, so for that reason i will not be participating in this part of the game from now on unless they look at it!!! Don't get me wrong i like a challenge but not a near on impossible one that needs me to pay to get through it!!!

DeletedUser13225

For some fights in GE you need to have 3 or 4 regular units along with your rogues so they don't get wiped out by the new AI. You lose more troops than before, but at least you can get through it.

Another problem seems to be the supposed "random" conversion of rogues into other units. Today I fought with 1 rail, 1 fortress and 6 rogues. 3 times in a row, the rogues all turned into the same unit. Of course that can happen by chance, but it seems to happen regularly. The odds of all 6 rogues turning into the same unit is 1 in 2 to the power of 5, giving 1 chance in 32. To happen 3 times in a row the odds are 1 in 32768. I think they need a new random number generator.

I had that today twice in GE!!! I had 1 Plasma Drone 1 Dragon Drone with 6 Rogues and the defending army had 2 Dragon drones (Plasma Drone cannot attack this) in both attempts to defeat the army all rogues changed to Plasma Drones!!!!!!!!! I was fuming and in the end had to negotiate....... am not happy at all with innogames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser100065

I've found GE easier this week. The defending armys are now all AF and no Over powered rail guns so just picking right units for what your facing and it's a bit like playing FoE again unlike the unbalanced version previously.

DeletedUser13225

To be honest i like the changes that have been made. The FP bar changes in particular are very welcomed as i was annoying collect from cape go spend, collect from CDM go spend and so on, so everything was out of sync. As for the changes to the units it's added some more balance i feel. I can't remember doing iron age units against early middle aged units and being surprised when i lost some. It's just the same really the previous aged units should be worse than the highest aged ones. People have to adjust and think how to do a battle now rather than going hey I'm a fighter cos i can pick 1 rail gun 7 rogues and hit auto. GE this week i lost more units than previous weeks but that's due to me being a numpty and next week hopefully i'll be slightly less of a numpty.

Well i thought about a fight in GE and planned for it only for Inno to stitch me up royally by changing all my rogues to the one troop that would be wiped out by Dragon Drone (I had 1Plasma 1Dragon 6 Rogues for 2 go's and all my Rogues transformed into were, yeah you got it Plasmas which would get wiped by the Dragon!!!!!) Take a look at yourself and change the update or i may be off and i've been playing the game since 2012..... #MUGGED

DeletedUser13225

I've found GE easier this week. The defending armys are now all AF and no Over powered rail guns so just picking right units for what your facing and it's a bit like playing FoE again unlike the unbalanced version previously.

You are having a laugh!!!!!!!!! Don't mug me off with crap mate..... it has been changed to pay for hopefully good bonuses from the Relics!!!!!!

DeletedUser100065

i've been playing the game since 2012.
Have you tried using the retreat button in all that time? If the units turn into something you won't win with then retreat and try again. The changes for rogues are pretty random so it's not the update that's to blame it's just sucky luck.

DeletedUser13225

Have you tried using the retreat button in all that time? If the units turn into something you won't win with then retreat and try again. The changes for rogues are pretty random so it's not the update that's to blame it's just sucky luck.
are you taking the mick!!???? I am quoting that the game will do what it can so you resort to buying diamonds and with this update...... that is exactly what they have done!!! So don't come out with sarcastic remarks and listen to the customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The update needs looking at........