• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.90

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys

Please see here for the full announcement, again, sorry the short notice!

Thanks
Richard and team

DeletedUser96901

great update

FINALLY
after 4 years the clock don't reset anymore: thank you

no need to stop collecting when reaching 11 FP : also many waited long for that
thank you again

DeletedUser98889

Happy about the FP clock but such changes to the troops is unreal. With the introduction of attack boosts from the tavern GE should have been much easier to complete, now it will be near impossible without diamonds. That is ok for the coiners but what about all of us who do not play with a credit card? negotiations cost way too many diamonds to be able to skip fighting. If I am losing 2 troops per fight in level 1 what is to be expected by level 3? have to diamond heal all 8 troops? Would have been better to leave it and introduce the rail gun in arctic, SS troops had already been changed enough to cause deadly damage to the rail guns in fe, at 0% boost they could easy take out 3-5 rails per fight if not more depending on ur own personal boost.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Have the Reactive armor for the Battle fortress & Hover tanks interchanged ? Hover tanks are displaying as 4 and Battle Fortress is showing only 3 now... Wasn't / Shouldn't it be the other way around? Nothing is mentioned in the Update about it.

bfhover.png

DeletedUser104173

Have the Reactive armor for the Battle fortress & Hover tanks interchanged ? Hover tanks are displaying as 4 and Battle Fortress is showing only 3 now... Wasn't / Shouldn't it be the other way around? Nothing is mentioned in the Update about it.

nope, that's just fine.

but to nerf the unit by this much, like you guys did with RG!?... Unbelievable, will you compensate the players that accumulated 1000s of, now basically useless, units?

DeletedUser16126

Update is a terrible disaster for people that are trying to progress from Future to artic future.
They will just be locked up in the techtree, because they don't have a strong unit anymore to defend theirselves to all the Artic people that just just want to plunder their artic goods.
They already have problems because of the high amount of artic goods that is required to run the harbour, if they now get an extra burden that the hawks that do these plunderings didn't have, then it is just getting impossible for them to progress!
The harbour was a disaster for them, and this update just make it worse!

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
nope, that's just fine.

I dont understand ...Whats fine?? The Images I have given confirms / shows what I have been asking about. are you saying that its only a display issue and the units work as they always did before this update?

DeletedUser96901

nothing changed there
hover tank: always 4 reactive armor
battle fortress: always 3

DeletedUser16126

I'm wondering what the impact of this strength change will be on the 48 Artic future provinces that need to get conquered. Probably it will be a burden that will take more than a year to finish them, while the ones that are now on the end of the map could easily do a complete province in one day! I don't see what really the improvement is and why it needed to change. Please explain what's wrong with using a unit of the previous age in your fights????

DeletedUser102420

The update, regarding Railguns is rubbish they are so weakened they have become worthless. As for upgrading AE era troops they are still rubbish. As a senior player you are making it harder to keep playing. Everytime Senior long term players build an advantage you take it away from us. If you need feed fine. A hint start opening expansions for Senior players......................VERY DISAPPIONTED.

DeletedUser16126

A hint start opening expansions for Senior players......................VERY DISAPPIONTED.
What will be the benefit of extra expansions, nothing! It's just extra space to put additional shrines. Previously they were interesting, because they made you more powerful, now the game has changed from a fighting to a FP pushing game, they don't really make the game more interesting anymore...

DeletedUser102420

The benefit of expansions is it lets us build more goods, more GB,s and aiding the guild treasury something Senior players can aid with.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I'm now randomly getting 5 Tavern Silver when successfully getting a seat in a Friend's Tavern! Has this come out with today's Update release and, if so, is it truly random (like gaining a BP from Aiding) or is there some qualifying requirement in order to gain the 5 Silver?

DeletedUser98469

Another bad change to the game with the railgun, and always the fighters in this game getting hit each time.
Maybe after 6 years it time to call it a day with this game, as the game going down hill fast.
All innogames are interested in now is getting players to keep buying diamonds, well they will get no more from me. :-))

Baron Dent

Private
Not too fussed about some of these changes, but I think taking the stealth away from the Surrogates was a bad idea. You haven't made them stronger, just easier to hit. Keeping them "weaker", but with the stealth, made it more interesting tactically.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Did you stay in FE to help your guild ?
- coz Inno failed to find a use for AF goods in GvG ...
- That sacrifice is now "rewarded" ..with a crushing blow to your FE troops !..
HUGE thumbs down from me ...this will have an adverse affect on many fighters , whove taken the above game choice.
:mad: