• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.90

DeletedUser

Overtype, some of us have played the game for a few years because of the ease of the game and it didn't need a lot of attention and time. Now to enjoy the game and be successful i will have to clear my diary for an afternoon everyday to progress. Sorry but with my commitments the game for me has come to an end and i am rather p******* off with how these changes have made me come to this decision. I liked popping in and out playing this game over the last four years and i have spent some money during that time too so Innogames have lost out!!!!!!!!
You can complete the entire GE in a few hours.

DeletedUser13225

Well have they made it easier than last week then???????? because yeah i flew through the first 18 but then had to think a bit more and then on the 3rd level it became virtually impossible...... i spent money on diamonds to negotiate because oh there was a very rare relic in the last quarter!!!! And that is why i believe people like Huscarl and Overtype are talking crap!!!!!!!! THE GAME HAS BECOME LIKE THE MOBILE APP GAMES THAT START OFF INTERESTING BUT SOON BECOMES EVIDENT IT'S JUST A CASH COW SO YOU DELETE AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT APP GAME. A damn shame that the original game model has gone.

DeletedUser13225

I completed #1-44 on GE last week with no diamonds, no negotiations, and 93/93% attack. It only took me a few hours.
Well i had 113% attack and 93% def plus a 20% attack bonus from the tavern and struggled in the end i resorted to buying diamonds....... maybe after 4years in the game i am just crap lol or maybe i'm just talking crap but i only pipe up when i'm not happy and something has seriously damaged the game for me!!!!!
Or maybe you and Overtype are really just talking crap???!!!!!

Paid by Innogames to talk CRAP then ;) xxx

DeletedUser12400

I believe you don't have enough experience in manual battles of course I can be wrong. I can actually record a video for you and upload it to my youtube channel in order to prove you that it's possible to finish guild expedition without spending diamonds.

DeletedUser13225

I believe you don't have enough experience in manual battles of course I can be wrong. I can actually record a video for you and upload it to my youtube channel in order to prove you that it's possible to finish guild expedetion without spending diamonds.

No not at all.... before i had the rogues thats all ever did but like i say, time is very restricted nowadays and that i think you'll find why players like the game how it was, i can spend a couple of hours spread throughout the day, progress and enjoy it but now with everything else extra going on in the game, you want me to dedicate a hell of a lot of time in manual battle ( or i can complete GE in 3 hrs if i was Huscarl). The new way the game that is set up will not work for the players like me, i haven't the time to sit and manual battle, especially if there is no success unless i HAVE TO SPEND DIAMONDS lol.

DeletedUser12400

No not at all.... before i had the rogues thats all ever did but like i say, time is very restricted nowadays and that i think you'll find why players like the game how it was, i can spend a couple of hours spread throughout the day, progress and enjoy it but now with everything else extra going on in the game, you want me to dedicate a hell of a lot of time in manual battle ( or i can complete GE in 3 hrs if i was Huscarl). The new way the game that is set up will not work for the players like me, i haven't the time to sit and manual battle, especially if there is no success unless i HAVE TO SPEND DIAMONDS lol.
I feel ya. I personally really enjoy guild-versus-guild and guild expedition environment. It's fun to fight and compete against other guilds. It's huge improvement compare to guild old ranking system.

upload_2016-9-22_22-0-6.png

It doesn't take a lot of time to do manually a couple of fights but I feel ya. You can ignore the new features (or do as much as you can do) and still play this game like you used to.

DeletedUser13225

but i can't play the game the way that suits me because it has changed. Why was auto fight button introduced???? maybe for the players that didn't have as much time as others but still wanted to progress and play a part in it............... So why should these players be hindered to play the game their way to progress? If i auto fight with all the changes in the game now i get SMASHED lol! I know there is a big crowd within the game that want to rid the game of the automated battles but then you will lose the players that need that feature but shouldn't be penalized for using it like we are now!!!! I suggest if the manual fighters need their efforts recognized then give them a big medal that says that and that way they will get the respect they want from the game! And for players like me, revert the automated battle for what it was originally brought in for..... to save time in battles but also still have the opportunity to progress, have success and enjoy the game!!!!!!!

DeletedUser12400

but i can't play the game the way that suits me because it has changed. Why was auto fight button introduced???? maybe for the players that didn't have as much time as others but still wanted to progress and play a part in it............... So why should these players be hindered to play the game their way to progress? If i auto fight with all the changes in the game now i get SMASHED lol! I know there is a big crowd within the game that want to rid the game of the automated battles but then you will lose the players that need that feature but shouldn't be penalized for using it like we are now!!!!
You still can use auto fight button just not in all occasions. I personally can't see removal of auto button happening.
I suggest if the manual fighters need their efforts recognized
Oh that's a good idea!
And for players like me, revert the automated battle for what it was originally brought in for..... to save time in battles but also still have the opportunity to progress, have success and enjoy the game!!!!!!!
You have to make efforts if you want to succeed.

DeletedUser

Well i had 113% attack and 93% def plus a 20% attack bonus from the tavern and struggled in the end i resorted to buying diamonds....... maybe after 4years in the game i am just crap lol or maybe i'm just talking crap but i only pipe up when i'm not happy and something has seriously damaged the game for me!!!!!
Or maybe you and Overtype are really just talking crap???!!!!!

It takes me about 3 minutes for most encounters. 3x48 = 144 minutes which is less than 3 hours

Paid by Innogames to talk CRAP then ;) xxx

You realize mods are unpaid, right?

DeletedUser11899

imo I think the autofight was intented for saving some time when you fought your neighbours and you knew what kind of defense you were going to face to (there werent GB's, GvG, GE, rogues and two-wave fights yet). Everytime you clicked auto you knew you'd win always the fight with little damage regardless of how smart or dumb the AI was and at the same time everyone knew that it was a suicide using auto when figthing on campaign map.
To progress (on campaign map) one had to fight always manually

DeletedUser13225

@PFCjay so bascially you dont want to do anything and be successful... typical human..[/QUOTE

Typical human ???!!! lol what are you then????

I'm a person who works around 60 plus a week, has worked since i was around 12yrs old..... 28yrs of working to achieve!!! So don't label me as being a lazy person!!!!!!! What i'm getting at is the game has changed and it has changed for the players that obviously have no life other than FOE, bloody damn shame that..... there is a big wide world out there ;)

So the mods cherry pick certain quotes from me but seem to be totally ignorant taking on board what was good about the game before, you do know that a lot of players left the game before because some players took the game to seriously and liked to just pop on play a little bit and socialize................. now there is so much more going on in this game that i would have to dedicate every spare minute for FOE and get so damn frustrated because certain aspects of the game can make it near on impossible to achieve unless i pay my money to get that achievement!!!! I'm not shy in getting my debit card out but not when it is clearly the only way to achieve in this game.

Huscarl.... i would agree with you about the time for GE a few weeks ago but not now mate.

THE GAME HAS SHIFTED IT'S MENTALITY FROM BE A CASUAL FORMAT THAT PLAYERS CAN ENJOY TO PLAY in my opinion.

Bloody big shame

DeletedUser13225

Also i have put in shed loads of effort into this game over the last 4 yrs, so don't talk to me about not putting it in to achieve....... it's just that the goalposts for the game have changed and it has finished it for me!!!

DeletedUser

Also i have put in shed loads of effort into this game over the last 4 yrs, so don't talk to me about not putting it in to achieve....... it's just that the goalposts for the game have changed and it has finished it for me!!!
Now you have to put a little more - just couple manual fights and you came here to complain which is alright but insult others is not.

DeletedUser13225

He just came here to throw insults at others . If you can't auto battle then it's impossible from his point of view.[/QUOTE

And that coming from someone labeling me a lazy person lol!

Now you have to put a little more - just couple manual fights and you came here to complain which is alright but insult others is not.
And when did i insult then???

I quoted to the mods to not talk crap and the same to you........... stop talking crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13225

I'm out of this game, gotta life to live outside of my house. And brilliant too i'll have more money in my pocket as well leaving this game :)
So maybe i should thank everyone for opening my eyes, that it is just a game, the real achievements are what we achieve in our life time in the REAL world.

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

You are so pathetic.

So what are you edicied???? Your not a human being.......... what are you?

edicied has insulted me again!!!!!!!!!!! TYPICAL LAZY HUMAN BEING and PATHETIC

Last edited by a moderator: