• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.49 and Tomorrow Age

DeletedUser96901

It'll probably be population and coins. It would make a sense since its a hotel but you actually never know they may surprise us all and come up with something spectacular.
I think it will be something new and innovative

because a GB with such a simple bonus would be released with the era and not later

DeletedUser96901

What do you mean, alwinal? (Just curious!)
if a lower age player has the new GB he can get the goods he needs from aiding
and then he doesn't need to trade FP for goods anymore :p

DeletedUser15372

I think it will be something new and innovative

because a GB with such a simple bonus would be released with the era and not later

new and innovative? it will be released a month or two later and we will all be rushing to see the bonuses ..... and find it is coins and population :p

DeletedUser914

if a lower age player has the new GB he can get the goods he needs from aiding
and then he doesn't need to trade FP for goods anymore :p

right, that is what I mean. Brings me on an idea, if I am the first who offers TE goods.... lol :o

DeletedUser15372

If the gb drops diamonds then it will be the one GB that can only be collected on a weekly basis and even then you would only get 1 diamond if at level 1-9 and 2 at level 10+ :p

DeletedUser914

Chateau frontenac is already a kind of diamond booster. diamond rewards are multiplied. If interested in BP, I am going to upgrade one in a few days in A.

DeletedUser96901

Chateau frontenac is already a kind of diamond booster. diamond rewards are multiplied. If interested in BP, I am going to upgrade one in a few days in A.
yes and correct used you get with a Chateau level 10 more than 10 diamonds per day in the long run ;)

lets look back to last years summer event
there was one quest reward with 250 diamonds
level 10 chateau increased that to 625 diamonds
so the Chateau produced 375 extra diamonds in that single quest
(lets hope that reward will be again in this years summer event :o)

or the main story line has a quest with diamonds as reward at the end of an era
contemporary era story line: 200 --> boosted to 500 = 300 extra diamonds
postmodern era: 2 quests with 50 = 100 --> boosted to 250 diamonds = 150 extra diamonds

and hidden rewards in funny rinbin quests:
you remember the quests in CE where you had to pay 1 million coins and supplies which gave almost nothing back
if you did that quest the following quest gave 50 diamonds --> increased to 125 = 75 extra diamonds

and not to forget the recurring quests each era:
at least you can do following quest in each era
spend x fp, collect coins, collect supplies, produce x times in building y (3 different quests per age), nonbirthday quest
7 quests which each gives once 20 diamonds --> the increase from the chateau is 30 on level 10 --> 210 extra diamonds from the Chateau in those 7 quests in every era

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

didn't updates used to happen on wed? I thought this one was wed but when I went back it said thursday.

DeletedUser97349

didn't updates used to happen on wed? I thought this one was wed but when I went back it said thursday.

Updates did indeed used to happen on Wednesdays. This was pushed back a day to Thursdays at the end of last year in order to allow more time to fix issues detected on beta.

DeletedUser

I like wed better, it's not like they listen to the feed back on the server that must not be named and actually fix the issues pointed out there :/ . Did inno give an expected time window for the update? I've unofficially heard between 9 and 11 am local time.

DeletedUser97349

The update may take place any time between 8:30 and 15:00 CEST. Generally they occur in the mornings, however bear in mind that Tomorrow Era may not appear immediately after updating; once everything has been checked to ensure there are no issues, then it will be enabled.

DeletedUser106977

i saw somewhere that Tomorrow Era has two GB buildings planned. Diamond Ring & Dynamic Tower. Do we know yet what they will offer as rewards??
i also saw something about "Future Era".
for the life of me i cant find that page again

DeletedUser2989

The video in the announcement shows us the next age is the "Future Era" and the announcement has the details of at least the Dynamic Tower:

Dynamic Tower
tom_dynamictower.jpg

With its slowly rotating floors, Dubai's Dynamic Tower will be a truly marvelous sight. The world's first moving skyscraper will be home to people and companies from all over the world and thus become a place of cooperation and collaboration.
Its intended to be a center of trade and it's reflected in it's special ability: brand new "Aid Goods".
tom_aidgoods.png
Whenever you aid a building, you get a random good of that building's age. The number of times per day you can do it is limited by the level of the Great Building.
Additionally the Dynamic Tower produces supplies. It's a real treasure for all players who are focusing on trading!

There wasn't any info on the other GB though.

DeletedUser100341

Okay, so the update must have installed. A splash screen appeared telling me to get the latest Flash Player. Did that. Tried to relaunch game and Flash Player splash appeared again. Rebooted, repeated, still can't get past the Flash Player splash screen. What do I do?