• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.49 and Tomorrow Age

DeletedUser100341

Weird. I was playing FoE earlier. Left and came back and restarted the game. When I came back I kept getting the Flash Player splash screen. Removed all Adobe Flash programs, reinstalled, enabled in Chrome and now I'm happy again. Somehow Flash was disabled.

DeletedUser103858

Well the update has been done, cant say I notice much difference. Has there been anything INNO got right first time, just asking.

DeletedUser

Update has been done but they haven't enabled it yet NightTime. It could be several hours yet, sadly, according to Starzaan's post. They have to make sure it's all working before we get anything.

DeletedUser

any bets as to the exact time its enabled? I say at 10:57 (2:57 am my time)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I'm lost for words. The sale items don't include new military units, BUT, in it's place is the option to spend 3.99 EUR to get 270k coins and 270k supplies! What a bargain eh?

DeletedUser99588

I'm lost for words. The sale items don't include new military units, BUT, in it's place is the option to spend 3.99 EUR to get 270k coins and 270k supplies! What a bargain eh?

rofl, everyone form an orderly queue for the bargain of the day:p

DeletedUser99588

:rolleyes:
I guess that it'd be too easy if you could buy the units right away for such a low cost. You can still buy the units right now, but it will hurt in your wallet. I think it's a good thing, even though I had my credit card out to buy the unit package myself :p

Won't be hurting mine ;). I would have purchased the military package but won't be spending diamonds rushing to open military tech. Others might though but they were probably going to do that anyway.

DeletedUser

disappointed that the military package wasn't available. happy with the premium building package since the production alone is 900 diamonds. as for unattached, if you were smart your traz should have spit a few out, and I've gotten 8 unattached from the quests with the only diamond spending being to fast scout to open the TE tower. Disappointed that the TE houses aren't really any better than CE (I know beta people called for a balancing change to that specifically) but the launch went amazingly smooth so overall kudus to inno--for now.

lastly, very glad I was wrong about when the new era actually launched

DeletedUser96745

very strange about removing military package... almost everyone was counting on it, although, i would not purchase it...

DeletedUser914

This quest is not fun: place an expansion. I did lay already the available expansion, and an extra map expansion. Just 2 are left, at the end of the tech tree, or at the end of exploration map. This sucks. :(

DeletedUser14349

can somoene tell me why there are 2 open landing Zones on Fel D but only one on Houndsmoor, Greifental and Jaims (no idea about the other worlds). I was looking forward to having a map with 2 LZ's. Makes things much more interesting and less static.

DeletedUser98682

Rhana is right - there are already 2 greedy guilds trying to block the map to everyone else - this would be much harder for them if there was 2 landing zones.

DeletedUser97349

can somoene tell me why there are 2 open landing Zones on Fel D but only one on Houndsmoor, Greifental and Jaims (no idea about the other worlds). I was looking forward to having a map with 2 LZ's. Makes things much more interesting and less static.

This is an error which we are currently investigating. The landing zones on worlds other than en6 are correct. More information will be forthcoming on this soon, we apologise for any confusion caused.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
These Microwave oven blaster things - how does the 20% reduction in attack of target work exactly? for every hit by an oven does it reduce attack by 20% stacking up to 100%, or is it a one-off 20% reduction?

DeletedUser99588

These Microwave oven blaster things - how does the 20% reduction in attack of target work exactly? for every hit by an oven does it reduce attack by 20% stacking up to 100%, or is it a one-off 20% reduction?

I think it stacks and I'm sure this was the concern with regards to possible stalemates.

DeletedUser6525

So how does the Dynamic Tower work? Is it the same thing as the other great buildings in that it doesn't give the latest goods for later ages, or does it actually give the goods of the era of the building you're motivating? Like, if I motivate a Tomorrow Age building, will I actually get goods from the Tomorrow Age?

Last edited by a moderator: