• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.49 and Tomorrow Age

DeletedUser

So how long do I have to make use of this until they pull the same bait-and-switch as with the other Goods GB's?

The Aid Goods bonus with Dynamic Tower is new and completely different to the current goods-producing GBs so I'm not sure what you're worried about. The fact that goods GBs produce unrefined goods from Modern Era was designed to enhance gameplay and provide an additional challenge for higher age players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6525

Lol, enhance gameplay. That is such bull and you know it. The only reason they changed it was because they realized the GB's made the player completely goods independent upon reaching a new era, which was the whole point (or at least a major part of the reason) of getting them in the first place.

At least with the attack GB nerfs we got some compensation.

DeletedUser914

I don't see the advantage of that AID good bonus. It gives 39 goods at level 10 for a 5x6 spaced building. To compare: a translucent concrete plan gives (5x4), if you plan it well 30 goods daily. With a goods building you can choose what you like, and with AID the system decides what you get. For instance if it is a PE zeppelin you have bad luck. In my opinion this GB is even worse then a space needle.

DeletedUser

Lol, enhance gameplay. That is such bull and you know it. The only reason they changed it was because they realized the GB's made the player completely goods independent upon reaching a new era, which was the whole point (or at least a major part of the reason) of getting them in the first place.

If you say so. Even if that was the reason, it would be a good reason in my opinion. I, for one, have enjoyed the additional challenge of unrefined goods.

I don't see the advantage of that AID good bonus. It gives 39 goods at level 10 for a 5x6 spaced building. To compare: a translucent concrete plan gives (5x4), if you plan it well 30 goods daily. With a goods building you can choose what you like, and with AID the system decides what you get. For instance if it is a PE zeppelin you have bad luck. In my opinion this GB is even worse then a space needle.

Yeah, I don't think the effort to level it will be at all worth it. Yet another GB to keep on the shelf!

DeletedUser105544

There is no bad GBs. If you build it up to the descent level, Space Needle will be better (happiness per square) than any cultural building you can build.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
The Space Needle (6 x 5) at level 10 gives 4800 H

Dresden (5 x 5) at level 10 gives 4900 H AND 17 (36) goods - no contest in my opinion

DeletedUser7719

if by decent level you mean level 50, then yes :rolleyes:
lol, I bet you thought you were exaggerating :p Level 50 only gives 357.8 happiness per square which is actually significantly more than a polished Concept Vehicle Fair (the highest, non-diamond, non-event building). Level 80 is where we finally pass a polished Hologram Arena and level 83 will make it more powerful than the almighty (polished) TE Ancient Graveyard.

So I can stay in the ME and pay tens of thousands of FP to get my GB to that standard, or just pay thousands to get to the TE ;)

DeletedUser96901

you can decide yourself what you get:
but only if you aren't lazy and help manually the old way by visiting the town and do something

so you get the 39 goods (level 10) of the age you want ;)
and then NO luck is involved :p

btw:
the GB is 6x5 and not 5x6

DeletedUser105544

lol, I bet you thought you were exaggerating :p Level 50 only gives 357.8 happiness per square which is actually significantly more than a polished Concept Vehicle Fair (the highest, non-diamond, non-event building). Level 80 is where we finally pass a polished Hologram Arena and level 83 will make it more powerful than the almighty (polished) TE Ancient Graveyard.

So I can stay in the ME and pay tens of thousands of FP to get my GB to that standard, or just pay thousands to get to the TE ;)

What else to do with FPs when you reach the end of tech-tree but good old swap and leveling up GBs :)

DeletedUser6974

cool update, good graphics, i like the buildings and the new sound track, i used to just leave the sound shut off now i get hypnotized by the music...lol

DeletedUser5180

a one level voucher wasn't really much compensation when you need to advance 2 levels (after level 10) to increase your attack bonus by a measly 1%

especially now that a single 4x3 strike team building gives 4% bonus

DeletedUser98450

Does anyone know what's happened (or happening) to the 2nd landing zone for TE on en7. I'd seen there was a couple of posts a few pages back. I've since taken a support ticket on this & have been referred back to the forum.....

DeletedUser97349

The second landing zone was opened in error on en6. This has now been closed; there will be no other landing zones opening on other worlds.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Why are the new age premium houses so underpowered? 4 x 4 and giving 3000 pop - Capsule Hotels are 4 x 3 and giving 2400 pop

Excluding the 2 way roads that both need, the Terrace = 187.5 pop per square and the Capsule = 200 pop per square.

DeletedUser99588

Why are the new age premium houses so underpowered? 4 x 4 and giving 3000 pop - Capsule Hotels are 4 x 3 and giving 2400 pop

Excluding the 2 way roads that both need, the Terrace = 187.5 pop per square and the Capsule = 200 pop per square.

Because they want you to buy the premium house :)

DeletedUser106685

I think something strange happened with the TE storyline quests.
I was rushing the continent map, scouting with diamonds, but of course completing the quests takes more time.
So after the quests related to the 5th or 6th province, not sure when exactly, I suddenly got the "scout the final province" mission.
What happened to the rest of the quests? Anyone else had the same?