• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.49 and Tomorrow Age

DeletedUser96901

Hunt for blueprints for the new Great Building ‘Dynamic Tower’ that features a powerful new ability for trading players
why only one GB :confused:

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Yaaaaaayy.... The sun will come out Tomorrow (Age) :)

Test Ament.... the second GB will most likely follow a short time later. Remember that the Chateau Frontenac was available at the start of PE but the Alcatraz was introduced a few weeks later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

Dynamic tower looks interesting. Nice to have something a little different.

DeletedUser15432

I quite agree, the dynamic tower looks very interesting, if you get it to a high level, you will have no worries about having a shortage of the right goods for anything

DeletedUser

From where do you know this info? Do you have a link? I want to figure out! If you have time and know a link where the new era is presented would you be so kind to post it?

DeletedUser6060

"" after tomorrow era, maybe comes "Future Age"
with new streets & houses ..... "floating street" & "floating house" which one can place just above their previous buildings....
with military unit-(1) laser rifle team (ground unit) (hides in plain terrain with invisibility cloak)
(2) Tesla Tank (heavy unit)
(3) gause rifle team (range unit with rapid deployment)
(4) teleporter team (fast unit) (can teleport to other end, neglect terrain)
(5) orbital strike (very long range unit) (can not move, useless after 1 use,
hits multiple targets, can target anywhere in the map) ""

This is what i wrote on my Guild's ("The Fair Traders")(in East-Nagach server) thread about "tommow era info" on 25th of March (2015) at 4:30 p.m. (server time)
it feels good to see that i at least predicted the name of the next era quite right. it's "Future".:D

DeletedUser97349

what is smithery technology and does it get introduced into the BA era or TE era

The Smithery tech already exists in Bronze Age, so those who have already researched it will automatically have the ability to join guilds.

DeletedUser96737

Why not update city theme instead of "green grass"?it should have more.

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
not impressed by the new GB, unless the number of goods is really high and can be usefull for GvG, because by the time you get the new GB, you wont need goods...

DeletedUser914

not impressed by the new GB, unless the number of goods is really high and can be usefull for GvG, because by the time you get the new GB, you wont need goods...

According to the movie it will give 12 AID goods at level 1 and 15 at level 2. Get it at a high level and you save space and citizens. Small note: When you sell TE goods to lower ranked players, you screw up a business.... :p

DeletedUser6514

Not the best GB by any means but if you can get it to level 10, it'll pay for it self and then some easily. Due to GvG, I always need goods.

DeletedUser12400

I've been curious about this ever since I saw the concept art! I'm not planning on building dynamic tower so I have high hopes for the diamond ring hotel :)
It'll probably be population and coins. It would make a sense since its a hotel but you actually never know they may surprise us all and come up with something spectacular.