• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.40

DeletedUser5180

Most magnificent Mink ;) I'm afraid I am taking a bit of a break from the forum, so please direct any further questions to Tracey. I have updated the changelog announcement to clarify the engine issue :p

Catch you later guys :cool:

if this means you're giving up the role of Co-Com i'd like to offer my personal thanks for all the time and effort you have given to us Starzaan mate :)

DeletedUser1081

Hm indeed that would help explain the rush to get the "aid" thing out of beta, but you'd think they'd be extra-keen to get it to work in a way that'll make more players happy than annoyed.

DeletedUser97349

if this means you're giving up the role of Co-Com i'd like to offer my personal thanks for all the time and effort you have given to us Starzaan mate :)

Thanks Akkers I appreciate that :), but not stepping down from CCM, just stepping back from the forum and focussing on ingame for a bit :)

DeletedUser1081

Thanks Akkers I appreciate that :), but not stepping down from CCM, just stepping back from the forum and focussing on ingame for a bit :)

Enjoy your in-game time! And as akbhoy said: Thanks for your good work here. Please feel appreciated.

DeletedUser1081

Just making sure: Those three are given priority regardless of what age they're from? A Prog Era Shrine will be motivated before any of the Modern, Post-Modern or Contemporary structures? Thanks for shedding light

Tracey my dear, Starzaan has told me to redirect the above question to you, so I am hereby doing that. Thanks for any available confirmation or correction

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I'm sure this is going to please naveenkr immensely ;) ..... the units on the battlefield now appear to occupy one and a half hexes, which does somewhat hinder precise targeting when several units are adjacent to each other.

worse.jpg

...on the plus side, battlefield performance does appear to be improved... so I can now target the wrong units that much quicker :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser7223

By the looks of it the changelog will be uploaded in different stages . give it a few hours .

DeletedUser103223

It says Aid under the Motivation or Polish buttom when you go to someone city. Not sure this is what Inno was looking for.

DeletedUser15526

not landed in my part of the world yet, but if it is as you say, then you would still have to load up the players city then. doesnt seem like it will be much quicker.

scratch that, yes it is n its still manual, whats the point

DeletedUser14394

I'm sure this is going to please naveenkr immensely ;) ..... the units on the battlefield now appear to occupy one and a half hexes, which does somewhat hinder precise targeting when several units are adjacent to each other.

...on the plus side, battlefield performance does appear to be improved... so I can now target the wrong units that much quicker :D

Whoa whoa whoa.. WTH.. I just asked when the big sized troops will be solved, but wait, Is this an advanced version to it..? :confused:

Until now I'm losing units coz clicking in wrong hex forwards my units deep in, making it vulnerable to enemy troops. And this adds a lot more pain to it. I'm not blaming any mods, as they dont have any relation with these bugs, what I'm asking is, they tested it in the beta right..?

Update : After testing it on my own, Same glitch happening to me too.. So everyone will suffer it..
Update.jpg

Looks like my copters are drunk and flies higher than its altitute limit..:rolleyes:

"Something is better than nothing" Atleast I'm ok with the big sized troops too, but this is lot more frustrating. Especially when most of the troops are adjacent to each other..!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15526

yes very frustrating, also the tooltip gets in the way on order of battle at bottom alot, but thats another thing,lol

just tried some heli out naveenkr, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Stingy

Private
Initially when the Aid button was introduced on the Beta server, I was rather reluctant to use it, especially since the decorations seemed to be targeted first.
Now, after the tweaking and the removal of a lot of those decorations (not all!) I like it much more.
Since I am not really a fighter, I have accepted a huge request list for friendship. Those 100+ friends are polivating me via the Aid button and I am polivating them in return also via the Aid button. This now works out great for me. It makes you reconsider how you have built your town.Think about changing some smaller items and make the new Aid feature work in your advantage...
Just have a think about it. I still receive BPs as I would otherwise also do.
So, yes I have adapted my position on this due to the corrected functioning of the algorithm. Thumbs up for this one and the implementation via the history list also.

DeletedUser5180

Initially when the Aid button was introduced on the Beta server, I was rather reluctant to use it, especially since the decorations seemed to be targeted first.
Now, after the tweaking and the removal of a lot of those decorations (not all!) I like it much more.
Since I am not really a fighter, I have accepted a huge request list for friendship. Those 100+ friends are polivating me via the Aid button and I am polivating them in return also via the Aid button. This now works out great for me. It makes you reconsider how you have built your town.Think about changing some smaller items and make the new Aid feature work in your advantage...
Just have a think about it. I still receive BPs as I would otherwise also do.
So, yes I have adapted my position on this due to the corrected functioning of the algorithm. Thumbs up for this one and the implementation via the history list also.

Does event history show you have been aided as opposed to polished or motivated?

DeletedUser11280

hi all the aid button works quite well on the beta site if you want to stop the Decs getting polished why keep them on my main world on grief i got rid of well into double figures and i replaced them with two zen gardens.
This has had a massive effect on the possibility of what is polished so the less Decorations you have the less chance of them being prioritized LOL

So all you need to do is decide your number one need and take the action required to further the chance your needs will be met.

One thing i can say for certain the Aid button will probably have a large impact on the number of players that will help your city prosper and that can only be good for you

DeletedUser14394

Can someone point out which is my current unit..?!! This is really really frustrating.. Kindly do some hotfix for this, or atleast rollback the update to previous version.
frust.jpg