• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.40

DeletedUser99588

Well I understand what your saying Starzaan and I'm sure your suggestion to raise it in the ideas thread will happen but you have to wonder what this feedback thread is for if it is not feedback. I'm sorry if the developers have to read through so many negative comments but maybe it is the wake up call they need. Maybe whoever is behind rushing these things through needs to also take the time to read.

I imagine these decisions are being made from a financial perspective which is always a double edged sword because often it can back fire. Maybe if everyone boycotts buying diamonds for a month it would get them to take notice. I'm not advocating this but it seems a sad situation that this is probably the only way for them to sit up and take notice.

DeletedUser5180

Well I understand what your saying Starzaan and I'm sure your suggestion to raise it in the ideas thread will happen but you have to wonder what this feedback thread is for if it is not feedback. I'm sorry if the developers have to read through so many negative comments but maybe it is the wake up call they need. Maybe whoever is behind rushing these things through needs to also take the time to read.

I imagine these decisions are being made from a financial perspective which is always a double edged sword because often it can back fire. Maybe if everyone boycotts buying diamonds for a month it would get them to take notice. I'm not advocating this but it seems a sad situation that this is probably the only way for them to sit up and take notice.

I used to buy the biggest diamond pack for each new era but stopped when the attack / defense GBs got nerfed

DeletedUser15471

Apologies if this has been mentioned up-thread, but what about the effects of HA being on permanently?
I now keep getting " video card memory exceeded" (I have a 5770), then the game shuts down and re-loads. Often buildings are missing on the re-load.
I have tried refreshing, shutting browser and logging in again, shutting down with warm and cold re-boots, but sooner or later the problem is back, even with only one world open instead of my usual two.

DeletedUser14914

I Totally agree , so many members of all 3 of my Guilds in Cirgard , Dinegu AND Houndsmoor have all stated that they are really pee`d off because Deco`s are getting attention that they usually wouldnt , I for one have of course advised that all deco`s be removed , but the implementation of the deco part of the Aid button being removed so that deco`s are no longer on the radar of the Aid button would be a huge improvement , and here are MY reasons , IF you continue to allow the Aid button to polish deco`s , then eventually having deco`s in the building menu will become redundant because in my humble opinion , eventually people will simply stop using them ( deco`s I mean ) which as I have already stated , Deco`s in the buildinng menu will become an Obsolete feature

DeletedUser96867

I'll give a big thumbs up to the AID feature. Polivation rates have greatly increased. The time it takes me to polivate has greatly decreased. Even with the polivation of decos and other lower priority buildings, i'm seem the polivation rate of my higher priority buildings greatly increase.

Having said that I also agree it would be nice if decos of any age were of the lowest priority. Many players avoided building decos in the past, I know some who refused to. With the new AID feature it makes no sense for any player to have deco's.

While personally I'm fine with using the AID button all the time, and having other players AID me, I've seen several disputes arising in guilds over the issue mainly based around deco's being polivated by the AID feature. Some of these disputes have got real ugly real fast.

DeletedUser97349

Apologies if this has been mentioned up-thread, but what about the effects of HA being on permanently?
I now keep getting " video card memory exceeded" (I have a 5770), then the game shuts down and re-loads. Often buildings are missing on the re-load.
I have tried refreshing, shutting browser and logging in again, shutting down with warm and cold re-boots, but sooner or later the problem is back, even with only one world open instead of my usual two.

Does this occur at any time in particular, such as during GvG battles, or does it happen at all times randomly?

DeletedUser15432

Well, I can say that the "AID" button is a boon for me, the only drawback is that it polishes decorations, however, given that drawback has an idea thread in the ideas section to rectify, this is still about the best individual function to be added to the game in the recent past. I have been tallying the daily blue prints for the last couple of days now that I am able to polivate all worlds every day and on Friday I got 26 blue prints and yesterday 35 for a total of 61 blue prints or an average of 3 blue prints per world per day

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
I have been tallying the daily blue prints for the last couple of days now that I am able to polivate all worlds every day and on Friday I got 26 blue prints and yesterday 35 for a total of 61 blue prints or an average of 3 blue prints per world per day.

This is interesting. But it would be even more interesting to know which ages they are from?

The only blueprints I am currently looking for are those from the Contemporary Era. When I did my rounds today I counted how many players had CE buildings available to polivate, and the results were even worse than I estimated earlier. 40 people had CE buildings I could polivate, and 24 had CE buildings I could not, because aiders had gotten to them first. Before this update there were rarely more than one or two people whose buildings I could not polivate, so my ability to find blueprints I want has been reduced by about 35%. In other words, this update heavily penalizes blueprint hunters who used to visit people. With these numbers, my suggestion of increasing the blueprint drop rate for manual polivators starts to look more and more reasonable.

DeletedUser1081

In other words, this update heavily penalizes blueprint hunters who used to visit people. With these numbers, my suggestion of increasing the blueprint drop rate for manual polivators starts to look more and more reasonable.

Please propose it in the Ideas section! I'll vote for it.

DeletedUser5180

This is interesting. But it would be even more interesting to know which ages they are from?

The only blueprints I am currently looking for are those from the Contemporary Era. When I did my rounds today I counted how many players had CE buildings available to polivate, and the results were even worse than I estimated earlier. 40 people had CE buildings I could polivate, and 24 had CE buildings I could not, because aiders had gotten to them first. Before this update there were rarely more than one or two people whose buildings I could not polivate, so my ability to find blueprints I want has been reduced by about 35%. In other words, this update heavily penalizes blueprint hunters who used to visit people. With these numbers, my suggestion of increasing the blueprint drop rate for manual polivators starts to look more and more reasonable.

I am finding this also, its near impossible to get a CE bp now from the cities that always had plenty CE buildings previously due to all the 'Aiders'.

I'm starting to like this feature less and less. There is no way an obelisk should be polished before a Condominium gets motivated but this can happen. The feature should go for age first then a 50/50 polish or motivate and not 50/50 then age.

so to summarize:

Less BP's for those who manually p/m looking for a specific age era
Aid button is gold and nothing to actually aid in a city
A Stone Age dec can get polished before a CE building gets motivated

I'm so glad this feature was fully thought through and then fully tested on beta before being released here on EN without the devs hard work who knows what problems might have arisen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

Hi Guys & Girls!!
Seems that HoF's are not being treated as a special building when using the "Aid" button.
I see the same problem in both D and E worlds.

DeletedUser2989

I am finding this also, its near impossible to get a CE bp now from the cities that always had plenty CE buildings previously due to all the 'Aiders'.

While I'm not specifically looking for CE BP's I've found at least 2 (in the past few days), however I can see how the increased competition is an issue. It's very much an case of it's easy enough to find BP's (as you can now quickly "aid" for a chance at one) but unless you tailor your friends list to higher age friends finding higher age BP's becomes much more luck based than before.

Edit: Just saw the above post, Yes and No, Two priority buildings were offered up in those packages the other two (witch doctor and decorated baobab) are treated the same as other buildings.

DeletedUser5180

While I'm not specifically looking for CE BP's I've found at least 2 (in the past few days), however I can see how the increased competition is an issue. It's very much an case of it's easy enough to find BP's (as you can now quickly "aid" for a chance at one) but unless you tailor your friends list to higher age friends finding higher age BP's becomes much more luck based than before.

it's kinda annoying as those that have always put in the effort with manual p/m are denied the chance of the BP's they seek because of lazy gamers suddenly finding the time to press a button for 20 coins and probably don't care if the receiver even gets any support or not due to the flawed 'but intended' way the feature works

Edit: Just saw the above post, Yes and No, Two priority buildings were offered up in those packages the other two (witch doctor and decorated baobab) are treated the same as other buildings.

It's no coincidence that some special buildings which benefit most from this feature were offered as part of a diamond package the very next day. this was INNO blatantly trying to make money from the release of this feature (a feature that does not even work properly)

DeletedUser914

Would it solve as when next era starts, you can buy the whole set instantly with diamonds? The people who want it first can instantly start building, and the the others can get blueprints by donating forgepoints.

DeletedUser5180

Would it solve as when next era starts, you can buy the whole set instantly with diamonds? The people who want it first can instantly start building, and the the others can get blueprints by donating forgepoints.

all you need is one if you want to spend diamonds, its those that collect through p/m as well as donating that i was referring to

DeletedUser98693

The aid button is fantastic. I do not always have time to go into each city in my guild and then go through my friends list followed by the events list. The aid button cuts down the time to Mot/Pol. It also gives that wonderful thing we all desire. Choice.
I still manually go into some cities and target buildings based on the advice in the city name or comments box. My cities have never been visited so often and to be honest, if my decorations are polished along with everything else I don't care. If I was, I'd just remove some of the dec's. I have three cities on different servers and in each one all of my buildings are being polished and motivated due to the improved frequency of people mot/pol'ing since the aid button was launched. Its transformed the game in a positive way for me.