• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

Ati2

Legend
That's an opinion. Not a fact you can back up with numbers.

Since you asked me to look at a scenario that did not happen, obviously it can't be a fact.

The closest to the fact is that when I was focusing on investing in GBs on a couple of days, I was making around 1,000 FPs. With an Arc that has an extra 700,000 FPs on it, this would be more than this, even with just that same effort. This was in IA with very few sensible GBs to actually snipe, so was more or less just the 1.9 threads. In hoods where I can snipe more freely, that would add even more FPs.

That's more FPs per day than what I was making with the CF. I chose the peaceful way, so I don't drive people away.

Knight of ICE

Since you asked me to look at a scenario that did not happen, obviously it can't be a fact.

It isn't a fact, cause you do not know if players will quit if you snipe or participate in 1.9 threads. It is just your assumption. I say go ahead and let us know how many you made quit the game.

That's more FPs per day than what I was making with the CF.

Again, you do not know if you will drive people away. Start doing your thing and back up your argument with actual numbers. Make players quit and then come back to let us know how many that actually quit because of you.

Knight of ICE

As great as it sounds from an official forum moderator that I should make players quit the game, there's no way for me to prove that anyone who abandons their city did so because of what you asked me to do.

You are the one that thinks players will quit the game. I think it will not make any difference at all, so I feel comfortable to tell you to go ahead. For years now I have seen players claim they will stop buying diamonds. They will quit the game. They know other players that have already quit te game. And every new change to the game they do not like, they come up with these same arguments again and again.

You are making a big song and dance about arguing this change, but I think you are doing it just for the fun of it. For a heavy quester that sees his future being shredded, you sure have made very little progress as of late. Does not look like you have been heavy questing lately and you are one of those posters that I have seen threathening to quit more than once now, so do what you need to do. I am not going to take your arguments serious anymore.

And just for the record: Please note that most moderators still play FoE! They have as much a right to post in the capacity of a player as any other user on the forums

Ati2

Legend
For a heavy quester that sees his future being shredded, you sure have made very little progress as of late. Does not look like you have been heavy questing lately

With the questing ability removed, I wonder why...

You are making a big song and dance about arguing this change, but I think you are doing it just for the fun of it.
you are one of those posters that I have seen threathening to quit more than once now, so do what you need to do. I am not going to take your arguments serious anymore.

Just take a look at how many of my cities are currently in the deletition period. Enough said.

Knight of ICE

With the questing ability removed, I wonder why...

Stats show you have hardly done anything for a month. When exactly was the questing ability removed?

Just take a look at how many of my cities are currently in the deletition period. Enough said.

16 cities, all with only 2 battles and the city with the highest points total at a meager 18.582. Not really a big deal I would say. You keep your main active by logging in to it, even if you hardly play it.

Stats show you have hardly done anything for a month. When exactly was the questing ability removed?

16 cities, all with only 2 battles and the city with the highest points total at a meager 18.582. Not really a big deal I would say. You keep your main active by logging in to it, even if you hardly play it.
What are you in KoI???

20210416_201043.jpg
20210416_201027.jpg

Ati2

Legend

Let me check... Ah! A little over a month ago! Who would have thought? :D

Neither battles nor points were the purpose of those cities. I keep my main city active because I'm waiting to see if this nerf is final. If it is, you'll see the main city on the waiting list to be deleted, too. And don't get me wrong, this is not a "threat" as you put it. Inno won't lose anything when I quit playing.

Knight of ICE

The delay was introduced on March 1st.

You are a heavy quester that is doing all the clicking manual. Are you now telling me that something as simple as a delay stopped you? You would still get in your clicks, just less than usual, but that should not be an issue for someone that loves to click, don't you think?

Ati2

Legend
You are a heavy quester that is doing all the clicking manual. Are you now telling me that something as simple as a delay stopped you? You would still get in your clicks, just less than usual, but that should not be an issue for someone that loves to click, don't you think?
It didn't stop me, but made me think what was going to be the outcome of this, and whether it was worth continuing. Like in this thread, I provided feedback about that change even back then.

And what exactly is your definition of doing something in the game? I mean, you said I haven't done much in the past month or so. And you're right, I've only done one single level of CF... that cost me over 20,000 FPs, plus the contributions from others. So yeah, I can't do much more than that in a month, sorry. :D

As klods hans noted, we've gone way beyond the scope of feedback. I don't think there's much more I can say.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Well Inno has decided their game was never meant to be played by clicking quest abort thousands of times a day. It is meant to be a game of strategy decisions, not a mindless grind.
I do not believe many legit players will leave because of the change and for those who like to spend hours doing it just make another city or two to fill in their time. 3cities = 6000 aborts/day
Incorrect, inno has decided to limit the quests to stop players who cheat and use bots/macros to do many thosands of RQ's, in doing this they hae caught out some who actually play fairly and rotate the RQ's. remember if doing 1 quest per rotation of RQ's thats only 166 quests they are doing and thats not excessive and many in the game used to do that and more.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
the new players would have to level up through the eras like the old players had to and many of us never had a 1.9 thread or even an ark for help, let alone be able to hang around in low eras pretending to king of the hill while hiding behind units that they simply shouldn't have until there in that era like us old players had to do, so yes its about time the new players had to play the same way as all the older players had to, why should the old players had it so hard and the new players have it so much easier ? that is not balance at all
Alas Pete, its designed into the game so that new players who join can level up much faster than us older guys that can remember a time before ARc or TRAZ. Its a standard game design that all INNO games have, join late and level up much quicker, but even then all players get stuck for special goods via boat or sub, no way around that for sure.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
no i am suggesting all players have to follow the same route and not have the advantages of gaining gbs before there in the correct era, not get troops from higher eras, i am asking for fair play and for the new players to develop skills in the game instead of gaining huge advantages without needing to move up in eras, why is that wrong ? why should new players be spoon fed an easy life ?
Alas you can also blame the guilds, most top guilds need lower age players for gbg/gvg goods and hence give those players the goods for an ARC and push/support it all the way to L80. I also know of one guild who are paying players to donate all goods they can get to pay for GBG in return for FP donations, this can only increase across most bigger guilds.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
And just for the record: Please note that most moderators still play FoE! They have as much a right to post in the capacity of a player as any other user on the forums
Alas you have an advantage over the normal forum user by hiding behind that Mods title. It would be much much fairer if you posted your posts "as a player" without the mods title and when posting as a mod include the mod title. Might lead to much more interesting debates.