• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It is rather interesting, I mean its been like this in game for years now, years. Yet suddenly they design a quest that breaks the game at the end age, and then continue to provide that quest in the newest age. Almost like they designed the quest in the first place to give them the excuse they have not had for 4 years, to nerf the CF Into the ground so that the 2nd best GB in the game is now pointless to build. Tin hat theory! Arc next? I wonder if they make it you can only donate to like 1 GB a day due to an introduced exploit in a later age that they designed on purpose.

Also I see its happening again, since no announcement was made in game or on the forums and it took the players to notice, I see posts now on other places where people are wondering if their game is bugged. Just like the delay event. Every time a new person encounters this, the topic will pop up again because no announcement was made.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
It is rather interesting, I mean its been like this in game for years now, years. Yet suddenly they design a quest that breaks the game at the end age, and then continue to provide that quest in the newest age. Almost like they designed the quest in the first place to give them the excuse they have not had for 4 years, to nerf the CF Into the ground so that the 2nd best GB in the game is now pointless to build. Tin hat theory! Arc next? I wonder if they make it you can only donate to like 1 GB a day due to an introduced exploit in a later age that they designed on purpose.

Also I see its happening again, since no announcement was made in game or on the forums and it took the players to notice, I see posts now on other places where people are wondering if their game is bugged. Just like the delay event. Every time a new person encounters this, the topic will pop up again because no announcement was made.
its about time inno did start to implement controls over gbs, i just wish they made it a condition players must in the correct era to gain the higher gbs. that would help a great deal,
get rid of the auto fight button and lets she what can really fight in the game
make 1.9 threads a banable offence would also get my vote,
i like this game but i hate the way players have manipulated the game to suit themselves,
one more thing they should also do is make it impossible any players can gain units from a higher era
that should start to balance the game out
they should take no notice of those players who can not play the game without those features in place, they can not play the game at all without having there adavantages that really they shouldnt have.

Andrew420

Major
Here's the thing, its has not stopped botters or cheaters at all,
Heres the thing inno never officially said they are doing this to stop bots or cheaters
Or for that matter which RQs they thought were being exploited
All they said was they want to stop quest abort exploits and the impact they are having on the servers
Its the players that said its about the bots and cheaters and the fighting quests

This change is honestly massive, and it directly means the heavy questing playstyle, no longer is viable.
I agree and if their time spent on the game means anything to them
They will get past this change implement a new strategy and keep playing
Yet suddenly they design a quest that breaks the game at the end age, and then continue to provide that quest in the newest age. Almost like they designed the quest in the first place to give them the excuse they have not had for 4 years,
You need to stop spreading this rumor its a player invented fantasy
No one knows except inno what quests they want to stop players from exploiting
to nerf the CF Into the ground so that the 2nd best GB in the game is now pointless to build.
Now your starting to sound just like all the other whiners its not a good look
They didnt nerf the CF thats just another falsehood spread by misinformed players

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It's not pointless to build CF and push it to high levels. It's still an amazing GB that gives a great boost on quest rewards.

Is it? Why is it then all the people who do hardcore quest are wanting the FP back? Anything above 70ish now is a bad level. People have leveled this thing to like 180.

And that was entirely due to quests, which has now been taken away from them.

Stop trying to defend this terrible decision that only makes the game worse. It makes the game OBJECTIVELY worse.

They are taking away a playstyle entirely. They are discouraging think. They are discouraging thought.

How dare we play a game differently then "intended" is like Nintendo.

This Insane nerf to CF should never have happened. Actually think for a second. It is a HUGE nerf to CF.

r21r

Major-General
Yeah all that is fair enough. Those who are able to do such high numbers of RQs manually should be allowed to do unlimited amount. But it raises the question why did they decide to combat cheaters by limiting honest players? Is it really not possible to detect those who use macros? Of course it is but no one at the top cares... And instead dealing with that issues they decided to nerf everyone because of a small group of jackasses who cheat and make the game lousy for everyone else.
as a player
you could detect a common macro but its not 1990, software nowdays is way more complicated, and that i can tell from what i have seen as player.
if they took 1 good call, is that they made it 2.000 for everyone (hopefully till they come back with something better)
do i agree as CF owner ? no, but could i think something better ? no aswell.

All they said was they want to stop quest abort exploits and the impact they are having on the servers

Yes the "abort RQ" has been nerfed not CF but players would not have levelled it so high so feel let down by the change. It's fair to say the CF effectiveness has been nerfed because of the abort RQ 2000/day restriction.
The point here is that the change restricts macros and players alike.
It's hard to determine how many players have been exploiting RQ's with macros that are clearly against the rules of the game.
While inserting a random RQ could be more effective against macro users, INNO might prefer to turn a blind eye if they are also buying diamonds!

Keep posting folks and perhaps INNO will reverse the player nerf and do something more effective against the macro users.

Is it? Why is it then all the people who do hardcore quest are wanting the FP back? Anything above 70ish now is a bad level. People have leveled this thing to like 180.

And that was entirely due to quests, which has now been taken away from them.

Stop trying to defend this terrible decision that only makes the game worse. It makes the game OBJECTIVELY worse.

They are taking away a playstyle entirely. They are discouraging think. They are discouraging thought.

How dare we play a game differently then "intended" is like Nintendo.

This Insane nerf to CF should never have happened. Actually think for a second. It is a HUGE nerf to CF.
I'm absolutely not defending their decision to put a limit on quest aborts. :mad: If some players want to spend some of their game time cycling RQ's, they should be able to do that without limit. The abort limit is a totally wrong way to stop macro cheaters.
I'm just saying, that CF is still a good GB. And it certainly is. My level 95 CF gives me 34 goods instead of 5 goods (575%) from a goods reward. That's not a bad or useless GB. And I'm not going to stop leveling it just because there's now a 2k abort limit on RQ's

Last edited:

Powe

Brigadier-General
its about time inno did start to implement controls over gbs, i just wish they made it a condition players must in the correct era to gain the higher gbs. that would help a great deal,
get rid of the auto fight button and lets she what can really fight in the game
make 1.9 threads a banable offence would also get my vote,
i like this game but i hate the way players have manipulated the game to suit themselves,
one more thing they should also do is make it impossible any players can gain units from a higher era
that should start to balance the game out
they should take no notice of those players who can not play the game without those features in place, they can not play the game at all without having there adavantages that really they shouldnt have.
So the old players have their units from 4 eras ahead, everything they've earned from 1.9 threads and auto battle in GBG, and GBs from whatever era they want while new players have none of that stuff and will never be able to get it. How perfectly balanced.

Ati2

Legend
Just did a bit of calculation. Over the years, I've spent close to 700,000 (seven hundred thousand) FPs on my CF that became useless now.

The least Inno should do to at least try to convince us to stay with the game is to allow this to be re-used on other GBs.

Knight of ICE

Just did a bit of calculation. Over the years, I've spent close to 700,000 (seven hundred thousand) FPs on my CF that became useless now.

The least Inno should do to at least try to convince us to stay with the game is to allow this to be re-used on other GBs.

1. CF still has use
2. Inno does not need to convince you.
3. Can you prove it was you who spend those fp's? No other contributors at all?
4. Galata also caused a change in the game. Should fp's from Basil, Deal, Atlantis, Voyager and RAH be re-used as well?

r21r

Major-General
2. Inno does not need to convince you.
1618419435075.png
debatable

OrionMnt

Corporal
1. CF abusers, get lost.
2. Best decision 2021 (maybe after reverting abort delay), imagine spending hours every day in clicking abort quest (get a life or go read a book/do something productive), can we get a like 500 fights limit per day and this game will be amazing once again, inno?
3. How many people are using 2k+ aborts daily, less than 1%, how many bots, probably way more, how many people are not using 2k aborts daily, probably like 95%? So the game is balanced around majority of the players, if a change doesn't hurt 95% of the players, but hit the bots/cheaters, this is always a good decision. Probably some of the crybabies are even botters by simple math, in that case - check first row.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
So the old players have their units from 4 eras ahead, everything they've earned from 1.9 threads and auto battle in GBG, and GBs from whatever era they want while new players have none of that stuff and will never be able to get it. How perfectly balanced.
the new players would have to level up through the eras like the old players had to and many of us never had a 1.9 thread or even an ark for help, let alone be able to hang around in low eras pretending to king of the hill while hiding behind units that they simply shouldn't have until there in that era like us old players had to do, so yes its about time the new players had to play the same way as all the older players had to, why should the old players had it so hard and the new players have it so much easier ? that is not balance at all

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
1. CF abusers, get lost.
2. Best decision 2021 (maybe after reverting abort delay), imagine spending hours every day in clicking abort quest (get a life or go read a book/do something productive), can we get a like 500 fights limit per day and this game will be amazing once again, inno?
3. How many people are using 2k+ aborts daily, less than 1%, how many bots, probably way more, how many people are not using 2k aborts daily, probably like 95%? So the game is balanced around majority of the players, if a change doesn't hurt 95% of the players, but hit the bots/cheaters, this is always a good decision. Probably some of the crybabies are even botters by simple math, in that case - check first row.
well said, its about time inno took all these game abusers to task and plugged up these silly loop holes these guys exploit and they think there smart in doing so, i never understand why inno havent cracked down on bot users as we all know there are plenty using them some guilds are known for it, yet there seems to be a blind eye being turned.