• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

Powe

Brigadier-General
the new players would have to level up through the eras like the old players had to and many of us never had a 1.9 thread or even an ark for help, let alone be able to hang around in low eras pretending to king of the hill while hiding behind units that they simply shouldn't have until there in that era like us old players had to do, so yes its about time the new players had to play the same way as all the older players had to, why should the old players had it so hard and the new players have it so much easier ? that is not balance at all
All those old players have had ages to build up their city. What you are suggesting is that most advantages they have should be locked to only them so that new players can never get them. If new players are locked out of these features less people will join the game and old players will slowly quit with no one to replace them, meaning Innogames gets less profits. What do you think they consider more important: a few players on the forum, or their bottom line?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
All those old players have had ages to build up their city. What you are suggesting is that most advantages they have should be locked to only them so that new players can never get them. If new players are locked out of these features less people will join the game and old players will slowly quit with no one to replace them, meaning Innogames gets less profits. What do you think they consider more important: a few players on the forum, or their bottom line?
no i am suggesting all players have to follow the same route and not have the advantages of gaining gbs before there in the correct era, not get troops from higher eras, i am asking for fair play and for the new players to develop skills in the game instead of gaining huge advantages without needing to move up in eras, why is that wrong ? why should new players be spoon fed an easy life ?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1. CF still has use
2. Inno does not need to convince you.
3. Can you prove it was you who spend those fp's? No other contributors at all?
4. Galata also caused a change in the game. Should fp's from Basil, Deal, Atlantis, Voyager and RAH be re-used as well?

You gotta be honest here, this Nerf to CF has removed hardcore questing from the game. The reason people built the thing and levelled it as high as 200 in one case, was for hardcore questing.

2000aborts is unbalanced as it does not take into account your age, later ages have more aborts. Essentially what you have to do now is setup your city to have as little aborts as possible.

Its an incredible nerf to CF if you are in a later age. There is 0 point now to have a high leveled CF.

Hence why I said before, it was the 2nd best GB in the game, and its now one you should either not build at all, or not level it high at all. Its entire purpose, has been removed.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1. CF abusers, get lost.
2. Best decision 2021 (maybe after reverting abort delay), imagine spending hours every day in clicking abort quest (get a life or go read a book/do something productive), can we get a like 500 fights limit per day and this game will be amazing once again, inno?
3. How many people are using 2k+ aborts daily, less than 1%, how many bots, probably way more, how many people are not using 2k aborts daily, probably like 95%? So the game is balanced around majority of the players, if a change doesn't hurt 95% of the players, but hit the bots/cheaters, this is always a good decision. Probably some of the crybabies are even botters by simple math, in that case - check first row.

Comments like this always confuse me.

Why should we be happy,( and lets be honest here FoE is not really bringing in a lot of new players these days) that people are quitting? Long time players, people that have been here for eight years, since the games launch?

So its a game that has few players, getting fewer, and people are happy that innogames are pushing patches that are making people quit because its only making the game worse by removing the ability for an entire way of playing? There is no such thing as Cf abusers, they are just playing the game a different way then you, you can do it as well, its 100% your choice not to.

Botting is something that only the people who play illegally do. And to combat their terrible future quest, instead of getting rid of the quest, is to destroy an entire part of the game? And again, we should be happy about that?

There is 0 point now to have a high leveled CF.
High level CF's still give amazing reward boosts, even if you're not a heavy quester.

Its entire purpose, has been removed.
The intended purpose of CF is not to use it to cycle RQ's. That's just a smart way some players figured out how to (ab)use it.

FoE is not really bringing in a lot of new players these days
Prove, please.
Or is it just another one of those undocumented assumptions?

Last edited:

Powe

Brigadier-General
no i am suggesting all players have to follow the same route and not have the advantages of gaining gbs before there in the correct era, not get troops from higher eras, i am asking for fair play and for the new players to develop skills in the game instead of gaining huge advantages without needing to move up in eras, why is that wrong ? why should new players be spoon fed an easy life ?
All of this stuff old players can do already. Are you suggesting they should lose that too?

Knight of ICE

You gotta be honest here, this Nerf to CF has removed hardcore questing from the game. The reason people built the thing and levelled it as high as 200 in one case, was for hardcore questing.

2000aborts is unbalanced as it does not take into account your age, later ages have more aborts. Essentially what you have to do now is setup your city to have as little aborts as possible.

Its an incredible nerf to CF if you are in a later age. There is 0 point now to have a high leveled CF.

Hence why I said before, it was the 2nd best GB in the game, and its now one you should either not build at all, or not level it high at all. Its entire purpose, has been removed.

Not for me. I never raised it for heavy questing. I raised it for goods and diamonds and nothing changed there.

Knight of ICE

So Inno wanted to punish the minority? Isn't that... you know... discrimination?

( :D Ah, I've always wanted to use that word. :D Even though I'm upset with this change, don't take this particular post too seriously. :D )

I have no idea what Inno wanted to do except what they stated. If doing something about what they believe to be an exploit is discrimination, they should discriminate more often. Just because adults start acting like children who's candy has been taken away, it does not mean they have to turn back what they did.

r21r

Major-General
i agree with Knight that Chateau is still Unique and a powerfull Great Building.
i also agree with those who say that "we focused leveling CF as #1 priority due to infinite RQ strategy which is no longer available"
i personaly own a 94lvl CF, which if had to rebuild my city now, it would still be a great FP producer (~100FPs daily) but wouldn't have pushed it to 94 level - 50~60 level would be more than ok for me.
not asking refunds, not judging anyone, i didn't like the change and that is all.
and ofc, before i decided to try the CF strategy, i was already 1 year in the game without a CF !

Knight of ICE

You mean children, who have been building that candy for several years with the assumption that years later they wouldn't be told that gee, you can't have that candy, after all? ;)

You can still have that candy, just in a dosage that is not bad for you.

The least Inno should do to at least try to convince us to stay with the game is to allow this to be re-used on other GBs.

I don't think they need to convince you, but let's say they do, are you willing to give back all rewards you got from doing RQ's? That would only be fair.

Ati2

Legend
You can still have that candy, just in a dosage that is not bad for you.

For me? I don't think the dosage has ever been bad for me.

I don't think they need to convince you, but let's say they do, are you willing to give back all rewards you got from doing RQ's? That would only be fair.

Why would that be fair? I did not just get those rewards magically out of thin air without putting any effort into them. If we go this route, we also need to calculate how many FPs I would have made if I had spent those long hours on a different strategy.

Knight of ICE

Why would that be fair? I did not just get those rewards magically out of thin air without putting any effort into them.

Without your CF you would not have gotten those. If you want to get your investment on your CF back it only makes sense you will give those back as well.

If we go this route, we also need to calculate how many FPs I would have made if I had spent those long hours on a different strategy.

Let us know once you finished the calculation.

Ati2

Legend
Oh, and that other strategy most likely would have been sniping. Do we want to have a discussion about which is more beneficial to new players? Having the market full of goods they need, or having their GBs sniped all the time?

With this change, I realize Inno is not very good at foreseeing the future. But let's think logically for a moment. People who have followed the CF strategy, or would have followed the CF strategy, will now either leave (win for Inno), or follow another, more destructive strategy (loss for Inno). Is the point really to make new players start even slower?

Ati2

Legend
Without your CF you would not have gotten those. If you want to get your investment on your CF back it only makes sense you will give those back as well.

Let us know once you finished the calculation.
With an additional 6-10 hours a day, taking part in 1.9 threads (with an extra 4-6%), or sniping GBs for hundreds of FPs profit at a time, I would have made at least as much as I did with CF—resulting in a lot more players hating the game and quitting. But probably more. You're making me regret not sniping new players more often, making their lives a misery from the start, and driving them away from the game. Was this your point? :D

And if I had been playing the bad guy, obviously, I would have plundered everyone else, too, not just those with two spearfighters.

Knight of ICE

With an additional 6-10 hours a day, taking part in 1.9 threads (with an extra 4-6%), or sniping GBs for hundreds of FPs profit at a time, I would have made at least as much as I did with CF—resulting in a lot more players hating the game and quitting. But probably more.

That's an opinion. Not a fact you can back up with numbers.

You're making me regret not sniping new players more often, making their lives a misery from the start, and driving them away from the game. Was this your point? :D

Sure. Go ahead if that makes you feel better.

And if I had been playing the bad guy, obviously, I would have plundered everyone else, too, not just those with two spearfighters.

I plunder everyone if I have the chance. Have not seen anyone quit the game because of that yet. At best they are starting to use a city shield.