• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unfair advantage for phone over pc ?

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I don't use APP often. The phone starts to heat up and the battery drops down quickly. Of course, the phone has many disadvantages, as most respondents in this thread are pointing out, for another example, the phone has small screen (low resolution), to start with.

But, its disadvantages, be them plenty, should not be used to "offset" their advantages, not totally at least. These advantages, and those disadvantages, are not in the same dimension. Therefore, in a sense, such advantage, of being able to tap in large amount of FPs in one go, adds to the existing imbalance on the contrary instead of diminishing it. So, the OP's "problem" is valid. A lot of respondants' attempt to nullify the OP's problem fails. This is Part I.

Part II: there is a solution. I'll point out the solution by editting and appending to this entry, after a break. Will be back. Stick around!

Agent327

Overlord
you don't get the point

an app player going for a big donation will make his first (forced) stop at 500

sure he could stop at 50 and take a look what else happens in the GB. but are app player doing that ?

So, contrary to what you are saying, they DO have the opportunity.

If they are not doing it, who's problem is it?

DeletedUser111359

I just bust out my iPad when I want to make a large donation. :)

Shad23

Emperor
re-tryed firefox this morning with FoE , for last few weeks was imposible for me to play on firefox it used to ask me to download flash but
now it's ok play is as fast as on chrome and they don't ask me to download wich is weird cause i did not download it the other times i tryed firefox

DeletedUser108359

re-tryed firefox this morning with FoE , for last few weeks was imposible for me to play on firefox it used to ask me to download flash but
now it's ok play is as fast as on chrome and they don't ask me to download wich is weird cause i did not download it the other times i tryed firefox

Iv always played on firefox.
i had an issue a while back where every so often it would not let me in and also said something about updating flash. But it hasnt done that for a long time now.
perhaps it was sorted in an update on either the game of firefox itself.