• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Arc is too powerful

DeletedUser16126

As indicated before, they will always stay far ahead of the others and crush all competition.
The problem for the others will be to have the BP's to unlock extra levels... Or they have to pay or they will be stuck.
while they will continue cashing the FPs and BPs.
They are not digging their own grave, the ones that try to catch up are digging their own grave!

DeletedUser100832

They turn a profit investing in other players' high level Arcs from scratch.
As this goes on, more high level Arcs are created in each world.
Meaning more competition in the other high level GBs, resulting in smaller margins and less profits for the first group of Arc players.
So basically, you can state that they're digging their own grave, as their "unlimited" stream of FP will eventually dry out, because of tough competition that's created by their own greed :P

Players that make smart deals/offers will be able to catch up, no cheating necessary.

whilst they are catching up, the 5-6 original 'arc exploiters' would have levelled every single great building to level 80+

good luck catching that up!

DeletedUser106685

After that, it will pretty much stall.
With the FPs they (we) need to get a single GB from level 80 to 100, you can get 2 or 3 GBs from level 30 to 80 in the mean time.
Even though they will be ahead, the differences will become smaller and smaller.

DeletedUser16126

haha did u notice that already?
I just checked en7... 10 paeople with arc 80+.
Is it still really fun to play there in that way????
I really think that you are playing a different game now in en7, So is it worth all the effort?

The Tominator

Sergeant
I really think that you are playing a different game now in en7, So is it worth all the effort?

You better believe it...so much more fun to play now . What did the next 20 gbs look like? also if u hadnt noticed those top 10 lvl 80+ arcs are all from 1 guild

Last edited:

DeletedUser15372

This thread is even scarier than before :(

Does that mean that one day inno people will make the Arc weak?

DeletedUser100832

en8 is hardly better - top arc levels are 93,80,80,73,69,67,67,64,64,63,60

I am the 69 in there and I've been taking it easy of late... still it clicks over every 3 days on average

DeletedUser100832

This thread is even scarier than before :(

Does that mean that one day inno people will make the Arc weak?

weak is the wrong word to use here

re-adjusted to more fully reflect the maximisation of the global aims of the game is the angle you should look at it

DeletedUser16126

It's indeed great to highlight the spoiling of the game by the arc, and I will for sure support every idea to ballance it again. But can someone tell me what exactly is the adaptation in the game that is proposed to solve this issue?

DeletedUser108240

And you put 760 FPs in his GB and you will win 760 FPs in rewards.
I think you are overstating the situation. the 121% extra reward from a level 100 Ark will not allow you to get out more FP than you put it.

I have looked at the growth rate of 1st place FP-rewards versus the FP-cost of building levels. It seems to be converging towards 1 reward FP per 4 FP spent (total) in high-age, high-level GBs. with 121% more rewards that becomes 2.21 reward FP per 4 Fp spent.

To make that a FP maker like you describe, The player would need to take 2 additional steps:

1: find 4 'suckers' to put in almost as much as he does and get the lesser rewards. How long do you think they would stay helpfull after getting couped in every build, getting only half as much or less reward than he does?

2: watch the building 24/7 to make sure he closes at just the right time. If he do it too soon he will get a half built level with a 'leader' spike so high it scares everyone else away. If he do it too late somebody else takes first place. And first place is the only one that (theoretically) allow him to get out more than he put in.

This is Based on projections from the numbers I have access to (only up to level 25), so I may be wrong, but you will have to show me higher level numbers to prove it.

love Villow

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100832

willow... usually reward 1 is 30% of the total fp cost needed to level. With 90% arc bonus, 1st place puts in 50% of total fp cost and snipes first place
reward 2 is 15% of the total cost. 2nd place puts 25% of total fp cost and snipes 2nd place.

both of them make a handsome profit, as clearly 0.3*1.9>0.5 and 0.15*1.9>0.25

reward 3 is 5% of total cost. The 3rd conspirator swaps with the arc owner, losing a little (he puts in 12.5% of total fp cost but wins only 9.5%).

4th and 5th place are 'suckers' who swap fp for goods or want bp's (don't forget, 5th on a level 60 arc gets maybe 5-6bp). Or they are smaller swaps with guild members.

and that's it, done.

DeletedUser100832

It's indeed great to highlight the spoiling of the game by the arc, and I will for sure support every idea to ballance it again. But can someone tell me what exactly is the adaptation in the game that is proposed to solve this issue?

solutions:

(i) only 1 bp each for the top 10 contributors for any gb level. It's not fair level 60 gb's are so attractive to bp hunters'
(ii) decreasing rewards of fp on levels 25-80.
(iii) readjustment of existing gb's in accordance to (ii)

DeletedUser16126

solutions:

(i) only 1 bp each for the top 10 contributors for any gb level. It's not fair level 60 gb's are so attractive to bp hunters'
(ii) decreasing rewards of fp on levels 25-80.
(iii) readjustment of existing gb's in accordance to (ii)
If your idea is so concrete.. Why don't you post your idea in a separate idea.
In fact in this thread I saw no idea to solve the issue, beside this one.

You already got my support... for what it's worth...

DeletedUser96901

If your idea is so concrete.. Why don't you post your idea in a separate idea.
In fact in this thread I saw no idea to solve the issue, beside this one.

You already got my support... for what it's worth...
he already posted this idea

but his point of "decreasing rewards of fp on levels 25-80" was place 1 only 25% back and not 30% or more
and he wanted those values also for all other levels of all other GBs too (at the moment the value is 10% for place 1 for low levels)

MarcelMerk

Private

No nerf needed. Yes the Arc is a game changer but before you start getting any reward you need either to spend a lot of time getting deals with other players, Spend diamonds etc.

After a certain level it will be less difficult yes. But do not forget that you still need the BPs to get to another level, So if you want to control the level then Inno might give less BPs away after level 25 so that it will take longer to expand