• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2015

mariust5

Corporal
I have a dilemma on Brisgard ..with the wheel , the icon is a green tree with a stand looking thing under it but when i put the mouse over it it says security post . Looks to me like the tree icon is Rogue Hideout as i haven't seen one yet .

What will i get ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

I have a dilemma on Brisgard ..with the wheel , the icon is a green tree with a stand looking thing under it but when i put the mouse over it it says security post . Looks to me like the tree icon is Rogue Hideout as i haven't seen one yet .

What will i get ?
That icon resembles a decoration (hence the security post); a rogue hideout would look like this:

a3CdfGy.png

DeletedUser7990

update 1.37 October 15th contained the release of Contempory Era then update 1.49 April 16th contained the release of Tomorrow Era

that's a six month gap betwee the 2 era's, it's hardly over a year, can't folks check their facts before posting.?

I'm not a folk, so.....

Secondly I went off to Africa about end of May last year for a long while, so missed things.

Third I have really slow internet right now, often I will have to click on the log in button a few times to make it work. Often I go to enter the game and get stuck on 63% or somewhere around there. Even on forums like this I can click "Post Quick Reply" and it does nothing, so I have to copy everything I am going to post. So, finding information out on a forum isn't always easiest.

Do I want to spend an hour checking out stuff just to make sure a simple comment is based on reality? Err... you might want to.

Some factors that play a part in things.

So, before you start getting all tetchy, remember that not everyone has your wonderful internet and not every is as dedicated to a game as you are.

AncientBrit

Private
So far I have found it not too bad, However, if I did have a complaint it would be why do we need to have so many avatars? I have gained three in one day so far, totally useless, unless they gave them some form of bonus. I understand there must be a balance between high end prizes and low end. Could there not be a smaller prize that would be more useful. Just a thought.
stay safe wherever you are.
P.s. I am working in Saudi Arabia at the moment, and it is DEFINITELY Summer here!! :))
AB

DeletedUser15432

Well, doing all right so far this time, managed to get rogues hideouts on 2 worlds that I have been waiting for for more than 2 years, what a relief to finally have some attached rogues and a chance of getting more unattached as both those worlds alcatraz that are more than 10 levels complete

Also have had 3 more wishing wells bringing the total to 36
Special event buildings from this time have had the following so far:

2 of each

DeletedUser914

So far I have found it not too bad, However, if I did have a complaint it would be why do we need to have so many avatars? I have gained three in one day so far, totally useless, unless they gave them some form of bonus. I understand there must be a balance between high end prizes and low end. Could there not be a smaller prize that would be more useful. Just a thought.
stay safe wherever you are.
P.s. I am working in Saudi Arabia at the moment, and it is DEFINITELY Summer here!! :))
AB

there already is a small useful prize. It is called shrine of knowledge.

AncientBrit

Private
Hi alwinal,
I accept that, and I have two, they are useful, but again, why Avatars? I think most players stick to one, (apart from maybe xmas time, or Easter), and they have no functional use.
AB

DeletedUser96901

actually I find the avatars good on the wheel
they can be won only once and when hitting it again you get something else
other useless things (coins, supplies, regular buildings,...) are worse on the wheel because you win them more often

DeletedUser914

Hi alwinal,
I accept that, and I have two, they are useful, but again, why Avatars? I think most players stick to one, (apart from maybe xmas time, or Easter), and they have no functional use.
AB

Most of rewards are thinks you don't need. game is to play for a wheel with a good item you like. For instance, all these unattached troops are also rubbish if you have already alcatraz. And there are so many more things that will never be used.

DeletedUser12400

Hi alwinal,
AB

For example i like to collect unique avatars :)

DeletedUser15432

I disagree, there are some useful rewards in the event, so far I have collected 69 premium items including

4 wishing wells, 4 caravanseries, 4 ziggurat's, 4 watchfires, 4 champions retreats, 2 rogues hideouts, 4 sphinx, 2 shrines, 2 bazaars, 2 amusement parks

DeletedUser11899

Even the unattached units are welcome
I just reached LMA and these unattached allows me to put a decent defense avoiding to be plundered in some cases

Not all players are in TE era and not all players have Alcatraz

DeletedUser5180

Even the unattached units are welcome
I just reached LMA and these unattached allows me to put a decent defense avoiding to be plundered in some cases

Not all players are in TE era and not all players have Alcatraz

that is a good point

in reply to frigids post calling me tetchy.......... you posted a totally innacurate statement saying TE took over a year to be release and i corrected you saying folks should get your facts right.

the fact your internet is very slow has nothing to do with a misleading post.

a post with the correct info would have taken no longer to compose than an innacurate one

DeletedUser102581

Why does Eva Daum, or whatever her name is, refresh the wheel????
I waited ages for a Rogue Hideout to come up then as I was trying to win it the stupid bint refreshed the wheel !!!:mad:

What a swizz !!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

DeletedUser

Why does Eva Daum, or whatever her name is, refresh the wheel????
I waited ages for a Rogue Hideout to come up then as I was trying to win it the stupid bint refreshed the wheel !!!:mad:

What a swizz !!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

Greva Darn does not refresh the wheel, only other members of your neighbourhood can do that.

DeletedUser7719

Well she most certainly did last night after my first spin !!!.......saw it with my own eyes !!! :-(
As far as I know, Greva would only refresh the wheel if all the prizes are taken (or maybe just gold prizes). If you see two prizes left and the wheel gets refreshed, it's likely two other players have gotten it at that moment.

DeletedUser106459

I did ok initially with a tigers den, WW, bazaar and academy (I'm LMA) - but the last few days I'm finding theres 1 item on the wheel I would spin for, and hardly any of the other items taken - so not worth the risk of spinning.....I'm now stuck with 13 tickets and am waiting for a decent opportunity to spin again....

BTW I believe I am on quest 14/22, with over 15 days left, what will happen should I get through all 22 with lots of time left? I know there are the daily quests but 1 spin a day is a bit meh.

DeletedUser99588

If you want more spins you spend some wonga on diamonds and buy some. All depends if you think the rewards justify the cost and obviously if you have the money too spare.