• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

iExchange

Private
You spend an average of 1.2 days for each, if you know how to manage :rolleyes:

I started yesterday at 18:00 ( CET ) and now I already have 4Q :D
PS. without using the Time Skip

DeletedUser118860

Thought I'd drop by to congratulate you all on what I think is the best event since I started playing. I think it's excellent and I'm giving it 10/10. I wasn't going to buy diamonds in this event but bought some just to support you because it's so good. The artwork is world class, as usual, and the gameplay is refreshingly entertaining, requiring some thought and planning rather than the usual mindless spin a wheel gambling bollocks.

I hope this makes you a lot of money and attracts a lot of new players because it is simply excellent.
:D I can recognise sarcasm when I see it!

DeletedUser110327

I was being totally serious. I love this event it's excellent, I'm almost into my 3rd Town, and I've already picked up a Champs Retreat for one city which didn't have one, and a Reno kit. It's excellent. Take the time to figure out the mechanics and you will think so too. Fireworks factory to level 35, festival building to lvl 250 and the ferry to lvl 250 does it nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110327

No, I didn't need to. A level 35 fireworks factory produces enough goods to get you to the next town in around 8 - 10 hours or so, got up this morning and I was ready for my next town. A level 250 ferry and level 250 Events Festival building with the managers at 100% handles the huge amounts of goods very nicely. I only bother with the hats, cakes and flowers to do quests and get the Drinks and Fireworks factories going. I do one grand prize and about 10/25 of the next and then quit as the quests become too expensive. This event really is excellent once you get your head around it.

I'm already 2.8Q towards my 3rd town.

DeletedUser113125

No, I didn't need to. A level 35 fireworks factory produces enough goods to get you to the next town in around 8 - 10 hours or so, got up this morning and I was ready for my next town. A level 250 ferry and level 250 Events Festival building with the managers at 100% handles the huge amounts of goods very nicely. I only bother with the hats, cakes and flowers to do quests and get the Drinks and Fireworks factories going. I do one grand prize and about 10/25 of the next and then quit as the quests become too expensive. This event really is excellent once you get your head around it.

I'm already 2.8Q towards my 3rd town.
What about coins? Don’t you run out?

DeletedUser110327

I don't fully upgrade the managers, and only spend pots of gold on the managers of the Fireworks factory, the Events Manager and the ferry thingie. The others I only upgrade to lvl 2 or 3. I picked up the 750 pots of gold from the main quest line this morning, so I seem to have enough for what I'm doing.

Dead-Eye

General
How bout a full on tutorial then Mac?

I have tried this on my secondary world and cant seem to get my head round this at all. Its been a long week for me though so perhaps I have fallen into mong mode.

DeletedUser110327

I'll jot down what I do in my next Town Richard, and note how I'm doing things and in what order and report back tomorrow.

DeletedUser112085

Sorry to ask this, but how do I proceed to the next town?

I have completed all the tasks in town 1
complete.JPG
and click on the "next town" continue button
procede.JPG
But I can't get past that screen? I am obviously being really dumb (or there's a glitch). Can someone tell me what I need to do?