• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
Is he smoking with his eyes?
zooming in thats not smoke. It’s hexagons. I think the idea is its in front of the person as a digital projected display. ( Though that you‘ve mentioned smoke it does look like smoke or bubbles from a distance. :lol: )
2A48E0B7-7496-48FA-8A48-500BCEC2D96B.jpeg

zooming in thats not smoke. It’s hexagons. I think the idea is its in front of the person as a digital projected display. ( Though that you‘ve mentioned smoke it does look like smoke or bubbles from a distance. :lol: )

Yeah, it's hexagons, with som science gibberish inside.

It's Mandrubar

Mandrubar is a special case. He is old, very well read, highly intelligent and has absolute capacity – as long as the matter at hand is science. In his laboratory, he does things with ease, but in the real world, he is helpless and lost. You can expect Mandrubar to always provide useful knowledge for you if you support his research projects.

Mandrubar.JPG

Sorry, it's totally off topic here

Last edited:

Deleted member 109369

The St. Patrick's Day Event starts on February 20th and will run until March 10th, 2020.
Lady Marlena

That is whats posted in announcement its only 19 days
On Beta the event will have run for 21 days
You post that there are 56 quests to complete, 35 rush quests, and then 1 quest for each day of the event.
56 quests minus 35 rush quests = 21 daily quests
So what is it ? 19 or 21

Yes as per Forwandert, it was changed. I'm sorry didn't get back here to answer you though. Also remember that February has 29 days this year :)

Dates have been changed in the announcement, just nobody replied to your comment to mention it.

whisky1527

Private
The St. Patrick's Event will begin on February 20th. Read all about it here. Be sure to watch the video, read the FAQ's and when the event starts, spend some time on the tutorial!

We look forward to your feedback below!
Can this be removed from my world please, I do not celebrate St Patricks day.

with all the money inno makes they should be able to afford some better actors for vids and the script writer should be shot with a rail gun though a spearman could do the job i expect,terrible vids,lol

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Now now, no need to be mean. They don't have to make vids on it and honestly any scrap of extra event detail is welcome. Event looks bad but doesn't seem as bad as people are making it out to be.

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to it; 3 weeks rest and no Diamonds to be spent. To be fair, sets aren't of use to me so it's a good reason to ignore it. As usual the cultural misappropriation has resulted in a poor design which I had hoped to be far better. The designers learned from past errors and seemed to have got it right with Settlements reward Buildings...What a shame they totally missed the boat on this.

DeletedUser653

To be fair, sets aren't of use to me so it's a good reason to ignore it. As usual the cultural misappropriation has resulted in a poor design which I had hoped to be far better. The designers learned from past errors and seemed to have got it right with Settlements reward Buildings...What a shame they totally missed the boat on this.
?? please explain why event buildings have no use for you!!

DeletedUser

?? please explain why event buildings have no use for you!!
Event Buildings fit with my play-style and Event Sets don't. I've had a few sets very early in the Game but they were deleted or sold to make room for buildings I consider more rewarding and relevant. An "each to their own" approach is applicable to most aspects of the Game and that is mine.

DeletedUser653

deleted some event sets but cherry garden still very good for its size as is Train and plaza, might want to take a look at those