• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
The middle class is hallowing out.
- Business Insider

2019-04-11-09-28-51-Forge-of-Empires.png
Wondering what has happened again to the Bronze level. It was straightened out and now shows mt again. My Amateur is blank again and where I was listed in Bronze with 7 crossings I am now relagated to Amateur again with 3+ showing and I having 7+. My silver level is showing at 8+. What is really going on????

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
You are lucky that you have a working Bronze level. Mine is not working again and so with 7+ crossings I am in Amateur. Thank goodness I have a Fire tower already but still would like to save some upgrades to maybe start another. I guess Inno fails again and has bugs!

Boorg

Captain
Wondering what has happened again to the Bronze level. It was straightened out and now shows mt again. My Amateur is blank again and where I was listed in Bronze with 7 crossings I am now relagated to Amateur again with 3+ showing and I having 7+. My silver level is showing at 8+. What is really going on????

You are lucky that you have a working Bronze level. Mine is not working again and so with 7+ crossings I am in Amateur. Thank goodness I have a Fire tower already but still would like to save some upgrades to maybe start another. I guess Inno fails again and has bugs!

In reply to @mariust5 who posted the same question @Emberguard replied.

Thank you. Yep, looks like everything's correct then in regards to how much you've progressed.

When working out mediums with percentages you can get overlap of duplicate averages.

Given Gold and Silver are top 6% while Bronze is Top 20% my guess is when calculating between silver and gold it was too close in number to be able to seperate. Hopefully further in the event that'll fix itself with a higher amount of people having used their lanterns. If by the end of the event it's still like that though please post the end result so the Devs have further info to work on improving the league algorithm.

DeletedUser6065

Nope.
Gotta disagree w/Emberguard. The difference between 'start Silver' and 'start Gold' can be ~ 7 ponds, or 175 lily pads (8+ ponds Silver - 15+ ponds Gold).
Additionally, I show 5,6,7, ponds crossed in various worlds, and yet I also show 'Amateur' standing with Bronze a blank.
So the' error trigger' can be as much as 10 ponds, or 250 lily pads. And that is not 'too close in number to be able to separate'. And (my favorite) you really can't tell which (5,6,7 all give the'error graphic', but start Gold varies from world to world, and the error appears in all worlds for me).
Call it what it is - a bug.
. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107470

Why do we bothered to guess what inno is doing, this is supposed to a game that we can control and are impacted on by others, but far to often know we are impacted by items out of our control like the rewards and if you are silver or bronze after this event. The stated % are complete lies and only useful to see if you are being ripped off by the game, Finishing silver or gold will simply come down to your lunch with extra lanterns. This game is turning into a game of snakes and ladders as to what you get, That is a great way to kill a good game, It’s about the prizes we’re given out fairly.

It in reality inno will do nothing and often I think some here are more interested in promoting there self interests with Inno rather than sorting the real issues

DeletedUser100133

The leagues are in categories with percentages, the percentage is how many of that world can be on that league so that more the players meet that target that more will be on that league, but they can only be that percentage of players on that league, so the targe number changes to keep balance and the percentage correct.

DeletedUser113470

The leagues are in categories with percentages, the percentage is how many of that world can be on that league so that more the players meet that target that more will be on that league, but they can only be that percentage of players on that league, so the targe number changes to keep balance and the percentage correct.
How does that work when it is based on a small discreet number like pond crossings?
Right now, in 3 of my worlds, bronze is 8+, silver is 9+ and gold is 15 to 17+.
But what if in reality 7% did 9 or more, but only 4% did 10 or more (certainly seems plausible).
Would some people get booted down to bronze, even if they did 9 crossings? Is there a tie breaker (like # of lanterns spent) that determines who gets booted?
Or do 7% of the people end up in the top 5%?

How does that work when it is based on a small discreet number like pond crossings?
Right now, in 3 of my worlds, bronze is 8+, silver is 9+ and gold is 15 to 17+.
But what if in reality 7% did 9 or more, but only 4% did 10 or more (certainly seems plausible).
Would some people get booted down to bronze, even if they did 9 crossings? Is there a tie breaker (like # of lanterns spent) that determines who get booted?
Or do 7% of the people end up in the top 5%?
This has always been a contentious issue since it was first introduced in the events. The recent football event used the total number of yards as opposed to completed touchdowns, this created a much better spread that could be divided up into the % pots more easily and transparently

DeletedUser111428

what are chances that spring kit will come 3rd time?
I also wish that the last item would also be Reno Kit; I could use some extra one to slowly get ready for the Mars Era...LOTS of buildings that will need a serious upgrade, especially to provide some Mars-Era Goods! :)

DeletedUser111428

Oh well tomorrow (April 17th) the Daily Special is the Rogue Hideout...

DeletedUser100133

Its that last day of the Spring Event 2019, hope you all won the prizes you wanted, but don't forget to finish your quest and set them lanterns free.

Keep forging 8-)

Hans1968

Private
How does this work, on my Main world as far as i can see i will end up in BRONZE on other worlds were i just collect and set i'm SILVER, did not use any diamond to buy lanterns, pretty suss if you ask me, Foe ripping people of again,

Emberguard

Legend
@Hans1968 it's based on your results compared to the results of other people. If more people go for distance you're going to end up lower. If more people go for Daily Specials (cherry garden set) in that world then you'll end up higher

DeletedUser96901

Foe ripping people of again,
actually people are ripping people of

the more money people spend the more money they must spend :rolleyes:

so if nobody would spend diamonds and all would play the same strategy all would end in gold league :P

@Hans1968 it's based on your results compared to the results of other people. If more people go for distance you're going to end up lower. If more people go for Daily Specials (cherry garden set) in that world then you'll end up higher
I did the complete event and ending in amateur league after doing short distance jumps