• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

MP75

Master Corporal
@Lady Marlena On beta, they removed "missile launch" from PvP. Has it been put back, or did you just copy the original message and forgot to edit it?
I just asked someone on beta server and guess what,The Virgo Project works against neighbors too! We are doomed,LOL ! It's time to delete all my 132 with 1653 % defending boost because it will be useless :)

DeletedUser113901

I just asked someone on beta server and guess what,The Virgo Project works against neighbors too! We are doomed,LOL ! It's time to delete all my 132 with 1653 % defending boost because it will be useless :)
It is removed but needs to take effect (with 154 I guess). It's sad they removed it.

DeletedUser116872

No I can't sorry. We don't give specific times in case something delays it for some reason or other.
No worries, if the Virgo Project has really been nerfed, the GBs are pretty much useless anyway so I won't be rushing to do RQs to get the goods now!

MP75

Master Corporal
No worries, if the Virgo Project has really been nerfed, the GBs are pretty much useless anyway so I won't be rushing to do RQs to get the goods now!
You can rush with RQs to get the goods for the tech tree because you will need over 7K each SAM goods to complete it ;)

DeletedUser116872

You can rush with RQs to get the goods for the tech tree because you will need over 7K each SAM goods to complete it ;)

Sure, but it's not really worth it just for the tech tree, bc isn't that the whole point of the colony, plus the colony goods buildings produce more than in previous ages I think.

Boorg

Captain
It is removed but needs to take effect (with 154 I guess). It's sad they removed it.

Therefore since the Virgo Project GB can’t be used for neighbourhood battles I assume it can only be used for Campaign Map battles, GE battles, maybe for GvG battles, and maybe for the forthcoming Guild Battlegrounds battles.

Can anybody confirm that please?

DeletedUser109428

Does anyone know if you can upgrade special buildings to Space Age Mars, if so, what goods do they, wishing wells and GBs now produce?

DeletedUser11207

Special buildings that currently produce Virtual Future goods, will they produce SAM goods if upgraded to the new age?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
As Mars becomes redundant when the next era starts, and you build the 2 new gb's on Mars, will the 2 gb's still be effective after Mars?

better question, since you need to produce Mars goods in the Mars Colony, does that mean that once you age up after Mars in the years to come, the only way in the entire game to get more mars goods would be the Mars GB that gives previous era goods? :o That or I guess event buildings that are in the Mars age :D

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Therefore since the Virgo Project GB can’t be used for neighbourhood battles I assume it can only be used for Campaign Map battles, GE battles, maybe for GvG battles, and maybe for the forthcoming Guild Battlegrounds battles.

Can anybody confirm that please?

One of Innos staff posted on beta, missile launch will exclude neighbourhood attacks after complaints on there from players that built their def up. Said it would be a few weeks and to expect an update, so I would be really careful wasting FP and space on the GB, with the other new gb doing what you can easily do via the market there isnt anything game changing with either SAM GB.