• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I completed a quest and the reward was 200 'next age goods'. I am in Titan and no goods appeared in my inventory for the next age.

mariust5

Corporal
I can't play at all , after the initial of How to Play i get an Error Message , Finish the main questline of the Anniversary Event .

Can someone explain please ?

Malynn

Corporal
For those mobile users experiencing lag with the event, try reinstalling the App. Before you all start shouting at me …….
I tried that yesterday and it didn’t fix the issue, this morning however the lag was worse than ever. Trying to merge player icons was painful, they were freezing for several seconds, it was really frustrating, so I decided to try another reinstall. It worked! No lag.
I don’t know if the Devs have done something to fix it or not, there is no information posted anywhere stating that they have. So we remain in the dark on that score.

For those mobile users experiencing lag with the event, try reinstalling the App. Before you all start shouting at me …….
I tried that yesterday and it didn’t fix the issue, this morning however the lag was worse than ever. Trying to merge player icons was painful, they were freezing for several seconds, it was really frustrating, so I decided to try another reinstall. It worked! No lag.
I don’t know if the Devs have done something to fix it or not, there is no information posted anywhere stating that they have. So we remain in the dark on that score.
That is exactly what I am experiencing now. Yesterday just a lag but once into the game everything was fine. However today what ever you click on, in the game you have a lag. Really frustrating. I will try reinstalling the App. Fingers crosssed.

Deleted member 127677

No lag in the event for now but the lag in game otherwise is the worst I have ever come across. Likewise guildies, once more, complaining about the same. It takes seconds to collect some buildings, open inventory, see battle result in Gbg. The game has frozen to the point of needing reloading about a dozen times so far today. I’m very happy to just spend my evening doing something else, but I do hope devs sort this out.

Nidwin

Sergeant
Browser here so not mobile application. No lag, no crash or whatever. I had no issues since the event started.

Thanks Inno folks for this event. Stressing, enduring and takes a lot of time but the rewards are here. Thumbs up from my side. Still tomorrow to go to finish the event, afterwards free ride if I feel to it to finish some fields with remaining balls.

Just one thing as a P2W player. It's all fine and the mini-game is addictive, once you get into it, but Inno needs to check if they haven't reached the limit of time spend on the mini-game. I need 2 hours and a half with 8 200 balls for a 8 X 3(gold pass) progression. For me it's still fine and doable but any event with a mini-game way above this timing will be a no go.

Thanks again and I will certainly enjoy the new assets to my main city in the time to come.

Ev4ma

Captain
1692737094124.png

Selling the free prizes (soccer prizes)? Does it give you all the prizes at once or a mistake (assuming the latter)

Malynn

Corporal
The issue appears to be restricted to the mobile App (iOS for me).
I have now found that if I close the App and reopen it, the problem is back worse than ever. The event screen takes a while to open and now my inventory takes ages to open and when it does, it is frozen. A reinstall of the App fixes the issues but if I close the App, the issues are back. So now I have to leave the App open 24/7.
The issue is definitely not a problem with my WI-FI or my device. I get the same issue on my other iPad and also my iPhone. And also using different WI-FI.

I really hope the Devs are working on fixing this issue caused by this event. There were no issues before this event started.
Any chance of some sort of feedback about progress on a fix from the Moderators please?

I have now found that if I close the App and reopen it, the problem is back worse than ever. The event screen takes a while to open and now my inventory takes ages to open and when it does, it is frozen. A reinstall of the App fixes the issues but if I close the App, the issues are back. So now I have to leave the App open 24/7.
The issue is definitely not a problem with my WI-FI or my device. I get the same issue on my other iPad and also my iPhone. And also using different WI-FI.

I really hope the Devs are working on fixing this issue caused by this event. There were no issues before this event started.
Any chance of some sort of feedback about progress on a fix from the Moderators please?
I am the same as you and must agree that it seems to be down to Mobile and iOS.

Malynn

Corporal

I’ve just heard back from Support - They are waiting for the Hotfix to be approved.

Nidwin

Sergeant
Something odd with the Feta Farm. I'm in SAV and the tooltip says 29 goods but when I collect I get the message 33 goods.

edit 1
This morning 24-08-2023 I checked when collecting and the correct amount (29) is given so it's just the message when clicking (collecting) that's wrong.

Last edited:

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Any hope that we will get our gifts?
The repair script for the missing Newsletter Event Currency was run yesterday morning, and all players who were missing this were credited the 150 footballs at around 08:20 server time.

The issue with the mobile app was hotfixed, however some iOS players still are experiencing some issues. We have a new version which resolves this which we are trying to get approved by the app store as soon as possible. In the mean time, the following steps should help (we appreciate this is fiddly!):
  • re-install the app fully
  • log-in and download all the assets
  • login once more then wait 10 seconds
  • logout & login again
  • wait 10 seconds and then open the event

The repair script for the missing Newsletter Event Currency was run yesterday morning, and all players who were missing this were credited the 150 footballs at around 08:20 server time.

The issue with the mobile app was hotfixed, however some iOS players still are experiencing some issues. We have a new version which resolves this which we are trying to get approved by the app store as soon as possible. In the mean time, the following steps should help (we appreciate this is fiddly!):
  • re-install the app fully
  • log-in and download all the assets
  • login once more then wait 10 seconds
  • logout & login again
  • wait 10 seconds and then open the event

Could you please read your messages.