• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Soccer Cup 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
you don't need watchfires at all if you run everything (almost, others goods on 3x8h shifts) on 24h schedules, all that these damm watchfire are causing is that some players can't play the game properly without them because of their ridiculous defense bonus, i'm only contemporary era with 1 170k score and in my world there is a character with 42 000+k (tomorrow era) who attacks me every day and i can't even scratch him when i take revenge on him, where is the proper balance in this game?

What is the point of "Taking revenge"? If someone is stronger then you and beating you, then you have to get better, not complain about it. Balance is you playing better. Taking your time in the ages, months and months possible a year in one age, then aging up once ready for it.

If you going to fast and playing like that, then complain when your playstyle is wrong, how is that Inno's fault? Your score is really low for someone in the CE.

DeletedUser96901

revenge is nice

if it is done correct
leveling up his GB :lol:

i'm only contemporary era with 1 170k score and in my world there is a character with 42 000+k (tomorrow era) who attacks me every day and i can't even scratch him when i take revenge on him, where is the proper balance in this game?
can you please help me
how can the points help me defend my city ?

I have 10 times more points than my neighbor but he has the better defense

DeletedUser116322

What is the point of "Taking revenge"? If someone is stronger then you and beating you
so the revenge button is there only for show, is that your point?
What is the point of "Taking revenge"? If someone is stronger then you and beating you, then you have to get better
good point, i'll just snap my fingers and i'll get better:lol:
If you going to fast and playing like that, then complain when your playstyle is wrong, how is that Inno's fault? Your score is really low for someone in the CE.
too fast?
where can i read the information on playstyles?
my score is too low for someone in CE, maybe because i don't spend the whole day attacking weaker players and plundering them for points, maybe i should try that, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
that you (and all other) understand that points are useless and don't say anything about the strength of a player
:rolleyes:

so why writing points but not things that matter like
"I only have 20/120 defense and he has 140/1200 defense and for that reason I can't take revenge"

He does. You just need to understand that others have way to much watchtfires and he doesn't. Not like that is what a good defense is about, but others have way to much watchfires.

DeletedUser116322

that you (and all other) understand that points are useless and don't say anything about the strength of a player
so what you saying is that guys with high scores (points) could be weak in strength?
maybe one in a million will fit that profile

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
So there is an event coming that is going to be good? Nice to hear that, cause this event has been terrible for F2P people at least where the leagues are concerned, usually easy enough to get into silver for rewards when the leagues never reset, this time you could come silver once and had to sit in hobby and conserve everything for it. Glad they upgraded bronze tier so at least trying for that is semi worth it. Essentially without those tier rewards it was really hard to get two to max level, of a event building that's still not really that good.
No, on beta currently they are testing
The Auction House feature where you can sell old, unwanted buildings/instants, etc... and in turn buy various buildings/upgrade kits that you want. :)

DeletedUser6065

' so the revenge button is there only for show, is that your point? . . . '
Sort of debated when the game first started.
Kinda like 'What the hell good is THIS?' type discussion. No satisfactory answer.
It is like the 'feature' that allows you to set all your resource buildings at once, but requires diamonds to implement.
What the hell good is THIS?
No satisfactory answer.
. . . mk

DeletedUser116322

Sort of debated when the game first started.
Kinda like 'What the hell good is THIS?' type discussion. No satisfactory answer.
It is like the 'feature' that allows you to set all your resource buildings at once, but requires diamonds to implement.
What the hell good is THIS?
No satisfactory answer.
. . . mk
i suppose i couldn't put it better:rolleyes:
but unfortunately didn't understand what you're trying to put through hahaha

Bethra

Private
2019 Soccer Cup
Worst format of any event I have encountered, which is a shame because the archaeology one before it was such fun.
The Soccer one however was dreadful, the restart every 8 days meant that it was aimed squarely at getting people to spend diamonds - doesn't matter how good you are and how religious about completing the tasks on time you can't get across the field enough times to win a league reward within 8 days more than once without spending diamonds.
Likewise just getting the actual event rewards, impossible to get across the field more than once from the daily reward - usually takes two days worth of drinks to get across once with a few left over.
The prizes are uninspiring and not comensurate with the effort and time involved in playing it.
Now I appreciate that Inno are in it to make money but even just a appearance of not being entirely out for what they can get might be a bit nicer, this one was completely in you face 'gimme your money'.
Very much a thumbs down on this one. :(

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
2019 Soccer Cup
Worst format of any event I have encountered, which is a shame because the archaeology one before it was such fun.
The Soccer one however was dreadful, the restart every 8 days meant that it was aimed squarely at getting people to spend diamonds - doesn't matter how good you are and how religious about completing the tasks on time you can't get across the field enough times to win a league reward within 8 days more than once without spending diamonds.
Likewise just getting the actual event rewards, impossible to get across the field more than once from the daily reward - usually takes two days worth of drinks to get across once with a few left over.
The prizes are uninspiring and not comensurate with the effort and time involved in playing it.
Now I appreciate that Inno are in it to make money but even just a appearance of not being entirely out for what they can get might be a bit nicer, this one was completely in you face 'gimme your money'.
Very much a thumbs down on this one. :(
If you completed ALL the quests...
AND, grabbed every single daily log-in freebie...
AND, religiously swiped your city just twice a day for and & all incidents...
It was readily doable to finish the final two leagues in Silver or even a Silver + Gold.

While this event is a stinker for sure, (too long, boring mini-game, mediocre main prizes), it's still nothing compared to the sheer clusterfeth that was this year's Carnival event. ;)

DeletedUser

so what you saying is that guys with high scores (points) could be weak in strength?
maybe one in a million will fit that profile
If you take a look around your Hood, you will see many Noobs with Villages the size of postage stamps, filled with advanced GBs provided by their respective Guilds. They have very few Residences, Supply, Goods or Military Buildings. Their artificially enhanced Points scores are simply as a result of the GBs and not via successful and competent play and have no bearing on their ability to attack or defend.

DeletedUser116322

If you completed ALL the quests...
AND, grabbed every single daily log-in freebie...
AND, religiously swiped your city just twice a day for and & all incidents...
It was readily doable to finish the final two leagues in Silver or even a Silver + Gold.
1.yes
2.yes
3.yes, 4 at least or even 5 or more times a day
4.NOT, 1 day away from completion and 1 world = hobby and 2 worlds = amateur
verdict
got a few good prizes especially the much needs troops but the most important prize for me is the alter of Artemis, got 3x lvl 5, 2x lvl 4 and 1x lvl 3
"so" disappointing after all

DeletedUser6065

All quests and logins - yes.
Incidents - optional.
16 worlds - 16 Silver finishes in Round 2.
Next to last day, will finish in Silver again - all 16 worlds.
32 fully leveled Artemis statues.
It's an art.
. . . mk

DeletedUser112085

I'm just here to have a little moan about the penalty/cost of getting energy drinks via the daily quest. I'm at the very end of the Postmodern Era and don't want to research that final technology which would take me into the Contemporary Era just yet, but in order to collect 60 energy drinks I either have to do so or forfeit a gargantuan 560 goods to the guild treasury. That pretty much boggles my mind. 560 goods for 60 energy drinks?! Even a boosted goods building only makes 10 goods every 8 hours, so in order to participate in the Soccer Cup game I have to lose 448 hours worth of goods production? Personally I think that's insane and consequently I can't join in the fun.

Glad to get that moan out of my system!

560 goods.JPG