• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Show us your city!

DeletedUser1626

Glitch

Hi this is my 1st time posting, i have a screenshot of a village in my group. The village has 807.246 points but the castle is like its from the 1st age is this a glitch or a hack ?Untitled.png game.jpg
Thanks Micko80

Attachments

• Untitled.png game.jpg
    Untitled.png game.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

Hi Mick
looks a really nice village, only comments are that goats are taking up far too much road and need to be moved out. The best suggestion would be to extend north east and then across right to create an area where goat units etc could sit.

But a great looking village, especially as I could see no diamond buildings - did you use any at all?

DeletedUser1626

That isn't my village , it's one in my group. I was wondering what was wrong with the castle. Looks like a bug or hack in the game ?

DeletedUser

Screen_Shot_2012_05_10_at_8_18_39_PM.png

DeletedUser1626

Thought i better put a pic of my village up, since i hit 1st for the 1st time :)

FOE.jpg

DeletedUser1658

forge.jpg 171.000 points currently concurrent for 2 tournaments and i use this opertunety to ask silly question :) but where the hell are real live players?!?! :P

DeletedUser

now this isn't my town just a warning! Use of diamonds to an excess can make this game a boring waste of money! What else would explain the reasoning for the top player in our area to do this!

1943.jpg

And now here is my city!

my town.jpg

DeletedUser

heh
FtHX5.png

no potteries, no nothing, just one frozen frog...

and my town,

fpjMh.jpg

yah yah I know, it's a blaring aesthetic crime, and the people up northeast have to trespass my hall or wade through thorny bushes just to go to work at the blacksmiths everyday...

DeletedUser1294

heh
FtHX5.png

no potteries, no nothing, just one frozen frog...

and my town,

fpjMh.jpg

yah yah I know, it's a blaring aesthetic crime, and the people up northeast have to trespass my hall or wade through thorny bushes just to go to work at the blacksmiths everyday...

nice city planning
whats behind the tr. arch?

DeletedUser

nice city planning
whats behind the tr. arch?

hehe I can't seem to determine between a genuine compliment and sarcasm, but anyways Thanks. As for the stuff behind the Arch... let's just say that's the last place the jester was seen walking into...

DeletedUser

I will probably be chased out of here with this embarrasing setup but here we go :p

foe-1.png

It's a work in progress, I will replace the roads with the 15 happiness roads when I access them in a few days, and houses will be replaces with framed houses over time. Same with shoemakers replacing blacksmiths.

DeletedUser

I've taken a screenshot each day, starting on 5/13 (I think that was a day or two after starting). You can click the images for a full-size image.
Here's 5/13:

And here's today (5/21):

Last edited by a moderator: