• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Show us your city!

DeletedUser

EMA City_a.jpg

Not the best layout... keep changing and learning... as you do...
Age - Early Middle
Points - 3782.
Rank - 2913.
Diamonds used - about 700. (Didn't know better, a little impatient for growth and expansion... the n00bie factor showing through lol:rolleyes:.)
Time playing - about 2 weeks.

Any comments or advice on layout any one...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2896

Here is my village,

World: Cirgard
Start Date: 22/06/12
Start Time: 01:05

35d2gqp.jpg

DeletedUser

FoE.jpg

This good? The Shire of Noobs (Noobshire)

DeletedUser556

Work in progress - towards more Great Buildings - not fully optimized.
Decorations are my weakness :)

Untitled.jpg

DeletedUser8813

This is my city as it stands today

Capture.PNG

ps ..most diamonds were purchased..a few came from Quests

DeletedUser3157

Pawelp is clearly the master of town arrangement. Exactly 90 houses, and not a single decoration, while squeezing in a bunch of weirdly shaped Great Buildings. That is really impressive.

This. In another thread few weeks back (where his town was posted as an example why gambrel houses are evil) I called it out as best space effectiveness town I've seen in any of the worlds I play in(I play in all of em). And it is not even close. Hope some more space effectiveness geeks look closer to pawelps work, it is worth it.

Btw I myself am also a bit of a fan for aesthetics and often sacrifice some effectiveness for it, although with my latest addision to find room for deal castle that side of my town has suffered a bit. It should get better with time though, as my happiness GB gets stronger and allows to lose some culturals. My current: http://www.forgestats.net/map/map.php?m=dfadd187f0541302ac421d991b91e2cf
As you can see, I had to design my top left and bottom right corners for effectiveness over cleaness. I actually thought of doing a much more aesthetically pleasing town that allows me to put 82 gambrels in, but at the cost of losing HMA and LMA towers. Decided against it for now, but may still change my mind.

DeletedUser7223

Thanks Taeriyn ,
Reason for multicolor was not intended . I had all Hs. the same and it worked out i was loosing a lot of coin . I found by having 4 different time collections , it suited my game-play to receive maximum banked coin .
I was thinking of removing the center 6 Hs. & building a GB. In doing this i will loose very much valued ranking points as building GBs. ( to my recollection ) dont give back points .
As i said , " Just thinking of it " .

DeletedUser

Heres my city.

iron.jpg

I attempt to be efficient and have a nice aesthetic appeal for my taste.

I have 3 decorations, and 2 of them are hiden.

I have just enough pop(15 avaliable) to suport my military and goods buildings.

I am pretty active and farm coins to buy FP and do investments in GBs.

Because of these reasons I still have huts, I place them away from the "noble" area around the palace.

I have planned some changes for near future, once I get the the last BP of Hagia and build it, hope it wont take long but I really like the current layout, so I decided to post here and share it.