• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Show us your city!

DeletedUser653

diamonds used, board silly as only about 5 live players left in section and have now resarted a non diamond village for the fun of it!
Val village 2.4k (diamond asst).jpg
diamonds suck as they give too big an advantage and this from a player #1 and who had 13k diamonds

DeletedUser1626

Just hit the High Middle age, game has become very slow because there aren't enough players trading .

Untitled.png game.jpg

DeletedUser

diamonds used, board silly as only about 5 live players left in section and have now resarted a non diamond village for the fun of it!
View attachment 531
diamonds suck as they give too big an advantage and this from a player #1 and who had 13k diamonds

I use them, and find them to not be as big of an advantage as people think - yeah, they do really cool stuff; but if you jump too far out in front of everyone you have to keep buying them, or basically stop and let people catch up to where they can trade for stuff you can actually use.

DeletedUser1132

Its not my city, its the city of a neighbor of mine who quit but I think its worth to post here LOL Maybe he was tired of being robed on a daily bases ^_^

hell.jpg

DeletedUser

lol funny but can get somebody asking what made the poor fella call his town hell :p

DeletedUser1227

GROUP #1 on Arvahall

My City :

And my goods, if you want to trade with me :

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My City.jpg

Look at this snazzy place what a cool city I have compared to you guys in the Middle Ages

DeletedUser1081

i liked the Stone Age Town Hall the best out of all the ones i've had so far, but i couldn't see a way to keep it lookin that way.

so can someone explain to me how you get your whole cities into those images? when i try, even in full-screen mode the corners are cut off. which may be why everyone else's village looks better than mine

DeletedUser

i liked the Stone Age Town Hall the best out of all the ones i've had so far, but i couldn't see a way to keep it lookin that way.

so can someone explain to me how you get your whole cities into those images? when i try, even in full-screen mode the corners are cut off. which may be why everyone else's village looks better than mine

I'm guessing their computer monitors are larger.

Here's my town now, 15 or 16 days since starting:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can I request people to use imgur.com to host their images? It's kinda sad for some of us who only get frozenfrogs from imageshack....

DeletedUser

can I request people to use imgur.com to host their images? It's kinda sad for some of us who only get frozenfrogs from imageshack....

I don't know if that was referring to my picture, but I reuploaded it on tinypic just for you

DeletedUser

I don't know if that was referring to my picture, but I reuploaded it on tinypic just for you

thanks, that's really sweet of you man :o. It was addressed to anybody who happened to read my post. And btw, you're kinda fast, ema in 16 days, with all those frame houses... how many points have you got already??

DeletedUser653

My fav village, she was a bit upset as I raided her lots of times in a week because she always finished production around 4pm CET and was easy meat.
Aerie village.jpg
Aerie's city called Trololo

DeletedUser

thanks, that's really sweet of you man :o. It was addressed to anybody who happened to read my post. And btw, you're kinda fast, ema in 16 days, with all those frame houses... how many points have you got already??

I just passed 700k today. I'm going to start making 2 shoemakers in an hour when I've researched it.