• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search for a city

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Username: Hexxus1
World: Brisgard
Screenshot of my city in Iron Age. It was taken a while ago, long before this competition, so the city has developed considerably. Shots of later ages to come every week.

http://imgur.com/cuMndYB
Mount Olympus.jpg

DeletedUser21752

Here is my entry for this week.
World: Fel Dranghyr
User name: GerardVeloo

I know it is not exactly Red Square but at least my St Basil is at the end of a (for FOE) large square and once I have more extensions I can make the square borders more like the real thing. (You just have to imagine that St Mark is just another building flanking the square :-)).

Kirov.jpg

Each city needs a park for quiet walks and reflection. This city could not wait till the Progressive Age and created its own.
Kirov_park1.jpg

Not everybody likes living in the thick of things and prefer a more quiet, park land, setting. Prohibitively expensive of course this close to the city center but if you have the money... The elderly couple owning the place are complaining about vandals hiding in the woods but the authorities don't seem willing to take action.

Kirov_park2.jpg

The city's planning laws do not allow for new high rise buildings. Outside the city boundary, however, high rises have started to appear to house the growing population. Crime rates have gone up since and it is rumoured that the city council is planning to move the conscription baracks closer to these new buildings and that a new major gaol is planned. Clearly, all is not well and the city desperately needs diamonds to start the building. FOE, can you help?

Kirov4.jpg

WINNER!

DeletedUser97760

Fel Dranghyr

f3e5fcd0-b1e7-44e7-8d56-0e031b8aba10_zpsf9d3eb8f.jpg

1243aefb-5304-484e-aa61-21559c796a31_zps9756f7ed.jpg

^^ Paranoid people live in the palace. :D

DeletedUser97510

http://imgur.com/Z0ETgEa

City of 48 King @ Queens and 24 wishing wells

Playing at Arvahall at the guild forge of trader playersname grabit74
grabit (1).jpg

Surge

Brigadier-General
Strange how everyone dumps their city in this thread that are sometimes line-ups of buildings. So far I only see Kasperio and barakus having a good chance in this. THOSE are beautiful towns. Sorry, just my could-be-said-negative opinion. I might put a picture of mine later though.

DeletedUser

IGN: fEaRMe666
World: East-Nagach

G3q8anc.jpg

2fLtO69.jpg

DeletedUser

here is my entry - though not quite as advanced as some others its nice and uniform at least! haha

Brisgard:archieatkins

Status
Not open for further replies.